Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Me too
I'll third that - lovely dog!

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Nice Dobe got BOB, watch out for him.
That Dobe was a stunner, what an expression. Not sure if it's correct, but I loved it.

Am I the only one who, throughout Crufts, spends the entire time going "ooh I'd love one of that breed, ooh that's another one on the wishlist!"?
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I'll third that - lovely dog!

That Dobe was a stunner, what an expression. Not sure if it's correct, but I loved it.

Am I the only one who, throughout Crufts, spends the entire time going "ooh I'd love one of that breed, ooh that's another one on the wishlist!"?
Me, I do it!!
My wishlist already had Gordon Setters and Golden Retrievers on it... now includes Vizsla (either), Sussex and Clumber Spaniels and Bearded Collie!!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Me, I do it!!
My wishlist already had Gordon Setters and Golden Retrievers on it... now includes Vizsla (either), Sussex and Clumber Spaniels and Bearded Collie!!
Yes I've so far added Giant Schnauzer, GSD (loving Elmo!), Australian Shepherd Dog and Hovawart to my list!
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Oh I'm looking forward to seeing the Kerry tomorrow night then! Geoff Corish also handles some lovely Bichons which is my Sister's breed. Don't want the Kerry to take the group though. I would hate for Kerries to get more popular as the few pet breeders' ones I have seen are very much sub-standard in temperament and conformation.

Geoff's judging so won't be handling anything this year.. the bichons are currently in Michael's name so will be shown - and should do well under Brenda
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by KateM View Post
Geoff's judging so won't be handling anything this year.. the bichons are currently in Michael's name so will be shown - and should do well under Brenda
I think the Pamplona Bichons are beautiful. If Bichons came in any other colour apart from white I would have one like a shot. Parker loves my Sister's one.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Think it's really early days, we've seen some lovely dogs so far so i'll reserve judgement. I did however fall in love with the bullmastiff last night and am now basing my future plan on winning the lottery tonight so I can buy a big house in the country and have two!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I would love to see the GSD, Elmo, taking Best in Show (Not that I am bias or anything! )

I can honestly say that, while I have admired plenty of different breeds, I still don't think I would own anything other than sheps and collies. (just call me dull! LOL)
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2011, 10:14 AM
WOW, Max took the working group (again) he stands a very good chance of taking it on Sunday (fingers crossed) what a showman, he always pulls it out when needed.........mind lets hope his handler takes the time to find something better to dress in on Sunday, she has got a couple of days to prize those red jeans off
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
WOW, Max took the working group (again) he stands a very good chance of taking it on Sunday (fingers crossed) what a showman, he always pulls it out when needed.........mind lets hope his handler takes the time to find something better to dress in on Sunday, she has got a couple of days to prize those red jeans off
I thought she would have made the effort!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
I thought she would have made the effort!!
Dont bank on it, she never does
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >