Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 07:32 AM

Frabjous Friday 7th October 2022

Lovely word. And where is it from? Hope you manage the scooters alright Chris. I am sure you will. Pleased to hear Daves sight is improving now. Off training pup today. I just hope he gets the timing right, the owner that is.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2022, 08:45 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny and windy here today.
A friend is coming round later for lunch and a catch up.

Chris take care with the lifting of the scooters. Glad Dave's sight has returned.
brenda enjoy training it's the magic thing about training puppies getting the timing right (owner as you say).
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope the training went well Brenda

Enjoy your catch up Lynn

Hope mum is doing better Kelly

Be careful lifting the scoots in and out of the car Chris. Pleased Dave's sight is returning and hopefully improving as the days go on.

Morning off so out early with Teazle which was a good thing as soon as we got back it poured. Now th sun is trying to come out. Nothing much today except housework and picking the girls up and taking Ana riding which she is really enjoying.

Hope all are well Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Morning all

Breezy and cloudy here but no rain off out for lunch with Dave later we are going to a harvester, my treat but his choice of location as he is considering taking the barge out, I think he will drive the car myself, but I shall see.

Lynn How nice having people round, what are you planning on for lunch?

Sue Do you see a pony in your future? glad you got out before the rain

Brenda Jabberwocky is the answer I love Lewis Carroll. Odd you should mention poetry I just brought two tea towels on amazon with poem Warning by Jenny Joseph on for two friends for Christmas. I always though dog training should really be human training. LOL

Chris Hope the improvement continues what a wonder gift to receive sight. Have a great day and take it easy. Saw someone with a ramp for their scooter the other day may that be worth considering?

Griff Have a great day my friend.

Moyra Pop on and tell us you are okay please.

Right off shortly going to pop into Iceland as well while in the area, two birds one stone. O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Friend now gone.
We had cheesy topped rolls with cheese and tomato and a Bakewell tart for after with a cuppa.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon all

Well I did it. Nearly killed me but I did it Hopefully it will get easier with practice because I've got at least 2 weeks of it if not more.

Dave's eye is now brilliant apart from the light sensitivity. He drove today (the hospital said he could if his sight improved and improve it has). Lots of roadworks on the way to town which added 20 minutes to a normally 15 minute journey.

My Christmas presents now all bought in record time. Youngest son in his wisdom has decided he might be coming over on 3rd of November so it's been a rush to start and complete the buying spree. All of it done online except a couple of stocking fillers and they've all arrived except for the bits from Tesco which should arrive this afternoon.

Tomorrow, we are going to the cafe on the seafront as the weather is forecast very good. A reprieve from having to do the scooters in and out of the car
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2022, 05:10 PM
Kazz
We used to have 2 ponies called Tango and Pepsi. No point in looking forward but more a case of remembering the past, one was a Shetland and the other a Shetland/Welsh cross
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Wonderful. I keep thinking about going riding again. Tumbleweed always reminds me of Tumbling Tumbleweeds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2022, 07:11 PM
Mums doing a bit better today, steroids are helping, the hospital will check on her Monday and if I have any worries over the weekend to call 111.
Dad's memory is very very bad, we had 2 conversations and by the morning he remembered nothing of them, mum said she was getting her hair cut tomorrow so needed to wash her hair......he said she didn't tell him.
Got a private referral for my wrist today so will sort that next week and the nurse practitioner asked how things were......I just looked at her and cried.
Good news, booked Steve's car in for MOT and it isn't due until November...it passed with no advisories so my gift for picking a good car is intact.....for now. We were laughing our heads off with the tester as it's a 4 seater but you could only get an elf in the back.... there's literally no room and the guy was saying he had to get in the back of one once.....was in it for 20 minutes and thought he was going to die
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2022, 06:43 AM
Its a Santa car if you can get an elf in it. lol!!