View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Lynn, have you googled the problem? a lot of the forums will give you a rough guide of the price you will be looking at, for instance, my dads washers aren't spraying properly on his bmw...it will cost £150 for the dealership to do it, it will cost £2 for parts!!!! needless to say, it is not getting done at a garage Lol...i will direct him what to do
Yes, those dogs are little s*ds...you can see them looking at one another egging each other on i swear it Lol
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Glad to have you back Nippy
Well done getting the car ready for pick up Lynn hope it's not to costly
Griff hope the backs none the worse lifting the dogs fox poo yukkkkk
TW great news re the results just watch the back if your painting
Brenda love reading your blog too
Mandy hope you don't have to work to hard
Sue certainly keeping out of trouble lol2 loads down 2to go
Any volunteers for the ironing
Tuned out a smashing day chicken casserole made extra jobs done SORTED YEAAA
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Pleased to hear that Dex has obliged and produced the necessary, lets hope he has turned the corner and is going to give you a respite from the vets bills. How on earth you managed to bath those two in the state you are is beyond me, probably will spend the rest of the day getting over it, but well done Griff
Have got a little camp stool I sit on to paint, Norma, and these are little fences for the borders and nothing overlarge. My next big task is painting the decking which is propped up against the window awaiting my ministrations
Watched Doctors, now watching The Code and enjoying the sit down
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Norma...beings as you will have your iron out...you could do mine Lol
Wasn't fox poo, some filthy devil hadn't cleaned up after their dog...ewwwww, i think it was the fella up their yesterday with the most tiniest yorkie i have ever seen...kota was lovely with it as it run up to her whilst we were doing here training...the look on her face was hilarious, she sort of looked at it, then me then back to the dog and you could sort of ee her trying to figure out if it was a dog or not Lol...she paid no attention, she had her ball and that was that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 01:36 PM
TW, wish you were near me, i would lend you my fence sprayer/fake tan applicator Lol, does a fence panel in about 5 minutes!
i have just realised...i have been walking round with my vest on inside out
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
forgot to say, Dex has had a bit of a poo!!!!!! i am very excited by that fact Lol, he seems very happy eating the applaws food so he can just have a can of that and some proper cat food every day, he is 18 so he can have what he wants Lol
Mandy, neither of mine like having their claws done but i am horrible and make them Lol they always get a treat after
Now, those mini bites, are they hard cheese or are they like dairylea?
They soft cheese bit like triangles but flavoured, they proper mini as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Googled it griff not coming up with anything near to what our car is doing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 03:00 PM
I tried with the cheese triangles yesterday to get Amber to take her Drontal she didn't want to know and I had to chuck them down the pan this morning. I have a further supply but I hate pushing them down her neck just as she hates me doing it too! So does it matter how slowly you give them these tablets. She has to have 4 which covers her weight. Can I give her a couple tonight and another couple in the morning do you think?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Can't see why that would be a problem Moyra.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Are they the liver flavoured ones Moyra, mine think they are treats and gobble them up, was amazed the first time I used them as its a battle usually. When I use Panacur I syringe it down over 3 days
Painted the front of the little fences, wind is bitter and I was glad to get in. Girls were flat out in the yard, next time I looked they had gone in, so it must have gone colder for that to happen
Have made a cup of tea with 2 choccie bikkies as back is not happy and i need to feel better
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >