Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-09-2010, 07:48 PM

Bo, Rottie, DOB 05 - Little Bourne, Farnham

Bo, Rottie, DOB 05 - Little Bourne, Farnham

Homing requirements: Bo needs a family who are confident with a large dog. He needs a loving home where he is part of the family and will happily live with another dog(s) and possibly dog friendly cats. Bo has very good people skills and will be loved by children too!

His Story: Bo was found stray, but was known to the dog warden as a homeless persons dog. He was chipped, but no contact could be made with the past owner. Bo is now fostered in with other dogs and is very happy! He is newly neutered and vax'd. Already chipped.

Advert: Bo is about 5 years old, in good health and no hip problems according to our vets. A very good Rottie who would suit a family who are used to large dogs. He could be an only dog or in with other fluent dogs. He is house-trained and enjoys his walks. Excellent people skills having been a homeless persons dog he is very receptive to people and interaction.

Bo is a large Rottie. Very kind eyes and soft nature. Bo has a ginormous smile. His only issue was trying to get him in a car, but his fosterers have worked on this and he is now almost an eager beaver! Can’t sing Bo's praises enough nor can his fosterers who have loved and cared for him and achieved an 'every box ticked' Golden boy!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
kellymcg
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2010, 07:12 PM
if i had any room i would take him in a second but i have 4 kids and 2 dogs i hope he finds a new home soon
Closed Thread