View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:09 PM
So sorry and shocked to hear this Inca. I hope your Son is better soon and I sincerely hope the vile ******* that did this burn in Hell. Slowly.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:15 PM
So sorry to hear this Lise *Hugs* I think you're holding it together wonderfully considering. I hope Scott soon recovers. Remember that we are all here if you need us XXX
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Healing thoughts and vibes to Scott, hopefully his youth and family support will prevail over that bunch of wasters, again - trust karma - what did those guys wake up to today? - you can be certain it wasnt what Scott woke up to! bruised, battered but certainly not not alone!

you are all in our thoughts
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
So sorry to hear this Lise *Hugs* I think you're holding it together wonderfully considering. I hope Scott soon recovers. Remember that we are all here if you need us XXX
Thankyou so much for the PMs' and replies to ths thread there are so many and i'm truely thankfull

this house seems so unhappy we are all so emotional scott is in a lot of pain tonight the eye has closed right over and he can;t eat properly ..Brad is just quiet hurting for his brother whom he is very close to Dave is angry he wasnts to hurt the world and as for me well i'm just hanging in there really i think i'm still in shock and disbelief that this could happen
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
Thankyou so much for the PMs' and replies to ths thread there are so many and i'm truely thankfull

this house seems so unhappy we are all so emotional scott is in a lot of pain tonight the eye has closed right over and he can;t eat properly ..Brad is just quiet hurting for his brother whom he is very close to Dave is angry he wasnts to hurt the world and as for me well i'm just hanging in there really i think i'm still in shock and disbelief that this could happen
Lise, is scott able to eat soup? Might not be as painful for him.
Scott and Brad are close just as they should be.
I can understand dave being angry, although any one who's met you all know its not the normal.
You will be shocked, upset and angry your his mum, i wouldn't expect any thing less than that from you.
But you will all get over this, because your a strong family and there for 1 another.
I wish i was around, caused i would love to support you all in the flesh.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:59 PM
aww marie your so lovely i'm crying again and i know i have to get a grip .
I have been at work tonight didn't do well there and scott has spoken to a friend at the party who said he was booted quite hard when he was down she said she was powerless to help him the gatecrashers took some booze and a mobile phone and left ...no one seems to know who they are

he has had some soup tonight and dave stocked up with FRIJJI shakes his spirit seems a little broken he is trying so hard to forgive
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Lise, you know i am there for you all....cry all you like, if thats how your feeling let it happen.
He did nothing wrong, he should be able to enjoy a night out with his mates, with being attacked.
If they took a mobile, maybe they still have it and it could be traced.
Hopefully in their back pocket at the time....... just a thought!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 10:10 PM
So sorry to hear this, i hope Scott is feeling better soon, sending big hugs for you and your family xx
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Lise i am so sorry to hear whats happen to your son i hope he is feeling better soon sending lots of love to him and hugs xxxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 10:13 PM
not sure about the phone only time will tell

well its head down for me my mind is racing but i'm so tired
Scott has just gone up Brad has fell asleep in the bottom bunk i think he needs to be with his brother they are so close
nite everyone your support will never be forgotten on what has been a day from hell xxxxxxxxxxx
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »