Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
He didn't know, I told him when I got back. He just said, I told you i'm fine, and said I was silly.
kel if you go into superdrug they or any good pharmacy they sell bloodpressure moniters,they are good prices.would he take it himself at home?it may be that if he does have high blood pressure and actually sees it it may shock him into going to the doctors or it will show that his blood pressure is fine so can rule that one out.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by patterlands View Post
kel if you go into superdrug they or any good pharmacy they sell bloodpressure moniters,they are good prices.would he take it himself at home?it may be that if he does have high blood pressure and actually sees it it may shock him into going to the doctors or it will show that his blood pressure is fine so can rule that one out.
I was going to get one from boots anyway next time I was in town, would be handy to have anyway.
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 07:54 PM
yeah they are very handy to have around.you never know it may scare him into going to the doctors if it throws out a high reading at him
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 08:01 PM
At least I feel more relieved the headaches don't seem to be anything serious. Just the chest pain now.
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
At least I feel more relieved the headaches don't seem to be anything serious. Just the chest pain now.
yeah i know what you mean.are they like shooting pains or is when he breaths in or all the time?
i ask because i had pleurisy at the end of last year and it was agony,honest i really thought i was dieing but that was more around my rib cage than anywhere else.
hopefully it will just turn out to be a chest infection
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by patterlands View Post
yeah i know what you mean.are they like shooting pains or is when he breaths in or all the time?
i ask because i had pleurisy at the end of last year and it was agony,honest i really thought i was dieing but that was more around my rib cage than anywhere else.
hopefully it will just turn out to be a chest infection
Like stabbing pains across his heart is all he has told me.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 09:04 PM
when my oh as ill and wouldnt see a doctor i told him if he didnt by the next week i was going in,and he did.i would make the appointment for him and tell him thats ok if you dont want to go cause i will,and if you wind up in a early grave for stubbeness and leave me to be on my own then fair enough but i thought you loved me and do it for me if not for you.guilt trip him hope it works
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2007, 11:13 AM
my husband suffers from high blood pressure, and thats what triggered his problem off. id frighten him into getting help. but i can see hes like most men hes got to make it seem as if its his idea, has he got family u could enlist their help???
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi again. What a struggle you are having. I think you have to get his blood pressure taken because, as has been said, this could be at the root of both symptoms. High blood pressure can be serious if left untreated.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9