Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I would personaly threaten him, either he gets seen by someone or I would leave. If he thinks anything about the relationship he should do something.

Ian
I'm tending to agree with Ian here. Anyone who is this uncaring of your feelings really does deserve some grief. What do you have to lose Kel? What's the worst that can happen? His life could be at stake, and I think every option is worth considering seriously.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I'm tending to agree with Ian here. Anyone who is this uncaring of your feelings really does deserve some grief. What do you have to lose Kel? What's the worst that can happen? His life could be at stake, and I think every option is worth considering seriously.
I've thought about it, worst case scenario, we break up and I have no idea what happens to him. I don't want that to happen, I don't want to loose him either way. I think if I threatened to leave he'd just think I was being stupid and selfish when he needs me and tell me to go. I don't want to be the bad guy. We have had a few arguments about it already, he honestly feels i'm making a big fuss over nothing, so sees no reason for all of this.

I am going to ring my GP tomorrow and I will let you know when the appointment is for. I will try and get him to read this thread, he knows about it already but i'm not sure he will read it, but i'll try.

Thanx everyone for all your help and support. I really appreciate it. x
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Personally the way he is going on I don't think he cares about you, if I were in his shows I would want to know what was happening and if the news was bad try and plan ahead.

I do apologise if I am unpsetting you, but you have to take a step back and look at the facts rather than the emotions here.

Ian
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Uhh sorry Kel but I think Hoggett has hit the nail on the head....

Best of luck x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 01:48 PM
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I do feel for you Random, I dont know if it is a fella thing but my partner will never see a doctor either, he hasnt been for about 15 years!

He is ill also, he gets headaches and has some thyroid problem which mankes him fall asleep alot, tired all the time and struggle to wake up, I suspect some sort of narcolepsy, but he wont go to see a doctor he is too afraid I believe, either that or he believes himself invincible and wont go...

What did the doc say sweety?
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 02:11 PM
there could be a genuine reason begind him not wanting to go to the doctors,and joking about it could either be his way of dealing with it or keeping the reason from kel.
i have been with my oh for 5 years and only found out about 18 months ago that he sufferes really badly with emetophobia (fear of being sick),i still struggle with getting him to the doctors or hospital anywhere that has any type of connection with sick people.he sliced her hand open really bad by falling through a glass door,there was blood spewing out everywhere but he was certain it was "ok",i literally had to drag him to a&e where he ended up having stiches and some smaller cuts glued.im not trying to make excuses for kels oh,i know exactly how she is feeling and its really frustrating but there could be genuin reasons behind him not wanting to go.

hope your ok hun,have you spoken to your doctor yet?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Surgery said, ring back on Monday to make an appointment.
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Surgery said, ring back on Monday to make an appointment.
oh kel nothing seems to be going right at the moment does it!!
keep you chin up girl
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 03:24 PM
tell him about my husband, his was *a head ache* which he came close to dying with, and hes only 38.
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >