Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Glad you are feeling a bit better now Shirley, just take it easy though. I think it's probably easier to sleep with a pug on your head than it would be with a dobermann though
Very true, luckily the Dobermanns have better manners
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Good news, Shirley...... keep on taking it easy please.....

x0x0x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-11-2011, 12:31 PM
So pleased to read that you are feeling a bit better. Gentle {{{hugs}}}

Malka xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Glad to hear you're getting stronger, but it's certainly knocked you for six hasn't it, I'm quite surprised that you can't get up the stairs yet (and talk once you get to the top!). Just goes to show how very fragile we are doesn't it, so make sure you take good care of yourself so that you get back to full working order so you can get out again with those doglets. Must be soooo frustrating for you atm I'm sure. Lots of hugs from us and hope you get yourself fit and well soon.xxx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

16-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Glad to hear you're getting stronger, but it's certainly knocked you for six hasn't it, I'm quite surprised that you can't get up the stairs yet (and talk once you get to the top!). Just goes to show how very fragile we are doesn't it, so make sure you take good care of yourself so that you get back to full working order so you can get out again with those doglets. Must be soooo frustrating for you atm I'm sure. Lots of hugs from us and hope you get yourself fit and well soon.xxx
Tell me about it, to think a fortnight ago I was running up the stairs holding a conversation as I went. It doesn't bare thinking about what state I'd be in if I wasn't fit and healthy beforehand. I am improving though and that's what matters, today is a huge leap forward so hopefully it'll now continue in leaps and bounds, fingers crossed.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Wishing you a continued good recovery. It must be so frustrating for you, but I'm sure you'll be running up those stairs again very soon xxxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Take it easy, though. I hope you`re feeling your old self soon.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Well it's official, I'm a medical mystery. After spending the morning at the hospital and having a hysteroscopy (camera in the uterus) and various other tests plus a shed load of blood tests the consultant was left scratching her head. She's hopiing the blood tests will reveal something and I have to return in a fortnight for the results. She feels ultimately we're probably looking at a hysterectomy if the cause of the bleeding is not revealed but is reluctant to go there yet as it's all still a bit of a mystery.
I'm recovering slowly my breathing is still very laboured ( I can just about manage to speak when I get to the top of the stairs) and I'm still sleeping for hours during the day, again with no real explanation, my blood pressure is fine, my heart rate is now fine, my hemoglobin levels are really good. They sent me for an ecg and that was fine too.
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Your body will still be a little weak until they get to the bottom of this one!

Hopefully the blood tests will reveal the answer

You concentrate on building up your energy levels. If they need to operate (as in a hysterectomy) you will need all the strength. I felt very weak after mine 12 years ago!

Your body is mending whilst you are sleeping, so don't fight it. You take care, and hope that you get some results soon x x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Just caught this My goodness what a scare So glad you are able to tell your story What a terrible terrible fright. Hope the blood tests reveal the cause Take it easy x
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »