View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:11 PM
hey you, what an absolute fright for you and your oh.

REally hope its nothing too serious, and that you keep well...
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Blimey! How very terrifying for you! I'm glad you're back and on here now. Hope they get the problem sorted out soon. Big hugs and healing thoughts )))))))))) x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Blooming 'eck Trouble that must have scared the heck out of you, let alone your poor hubby, thank goodness he was home when it all happened Christ, it doesn't bear thinking about does it if you were home alone and couldn't get to the phone. Wear some big pants now like Jenny, and you can get that phone in 'em, but hopefully you will never need it.

Let's hope they get to the reason, you must be worried sick about what's going on. I hope your left side improves when you build yourself back up again, all that blood loss, you've got low bp now so you'd better watch how you move about, you could get dizzy and fainty, until your blood is all back to normal pressure.

What if you were out with the dogs miles from home???? I think all in all, you've had a very lucky escape here don't you??!! Fate! You were meant to stick around, so make sure you look after yourself and stay with us. One of my fave's you are!!! Lots of get well hugs from all of us you poor old thing.xxxxx Well, maybe not so old!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Jeezus that must of been a real fright.

As for carrying a mob, I suffer with kidney problems, I brought an armband phone carrier just incase I have a bad episode...

Take it easy x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Bloody hell! That is SO scary! I am so relieved that your hubby was there to help you and it doesn't even bear considering what may have happened otherwise.

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery, and the investigations find out what the heck caused this awful bleed.

Hugs to you x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Scary stuff, but glad you're here to tell the tale.

Lots of blood can be scary, I had a similar emergency last year, luckily my son dialled 999 and off to hospital I went, and luckily he did as I was getting in a state where I wouldn't have been able to.

You now take the time to rest and recouperate.....I had to after 3 days in hospital....now you must too. It's not easy but trust me, you must xxx
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Very scary glad your on the mend now though xx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Very scary Hope you are feeling better soon
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Bless ya! *Hugs*

So glad you're still with us xx Please take it easy and rest, atleast until the doctors can work out why it happened xx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
hey you, what an absolute fright for you and your oh.

REally hope its nothing too serious, and that you keep well...
Thanks Dani x

Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
Blimey! How very terrifying for you! I'm glad you're back and on here now. Hope they get the problem sorted out soon. Big hugs and healing thoughts )))))))))) x
Thank you

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Blooming 'eck Trouble that must have scared the heck out of you, let alone your poor hubby, thank goodness he was home when it all happened Christ, it doesn't bear thinking about does it if you were home alone and couldn't get to the phone. Wear some big pants now like Jenny, and you can get that phone in 'em, but hopefully you will never need it.

Let's hope they get to the reason, you must be worried sick about what's going on. I hope your left side improves when you build yourself back up again, all that blood loss, you've got low bp now so you'd better watch how you move about, you could get dizzy and fainty, until your blood is all back to normal pressure.

What if you were out with the dogs miles from home???? I think all in all, you've had a very lucky escape here don't you??!! Fate! You were meant to stick around, so make sure you look after yourself and stay with us. One of my fave's you are!!! Lots of get well hugs from all of us you poor old thing.xxxxx Well, maybe not so old!
Lol I can't bring myself to consider big pants so it might have to be an armband as spockky boy suggests. I do think the way I'm feeling now is simply down to the vast blood loss and the resulting low bp and sats that dropped out of existance. My bp is back in the normal range now just the heart rate that is still galloping away at the slightest exertion. It's the sitting on my butt doing nothing at all that's killing me at the moment cos I'm normally like a gnat on crack doing ten things at once and thinking about half a dozen others .
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Jeezus that must of been a real fright.

As for carrying a mob, I suffer with kidney problems, I brought an armband phone carrier just incase I have a bad episode...

Take it easy x
That is actually a brilliant idea thanks I wouldn't have thought of it I'll get my son to get one for me x

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Bloody hell! That is SO scary! I am so relieved that your hubby was there to help you and it doesn't even bear considering what may have happened otherwise.

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery, and the investigations find out what the heck caused this awful bleed.

Hugs to you x
Thanks Kirsty, luckily my underlying fitness has always been good so hopefully I'll bounce back ok.

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Scary stuff, but glad you're here to tell the tale.

Lots of blood can be scary, I had a similar emergency last year, luckily my son dialled 999 and off to hospital I went, and luckily he did as I was getting in a state where I wouldn't have been able to.

You now take the time to rest and recouperate.....I had to after 3 days in hospital....now you must too. It's not easy but trust me, you must xxx
Lol 3 days in hospital in a lifetime is enough for anyone, I think maybe we should all have to do it at some point to appreciate what we have x

Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Very scary glad your on the mend now though xx
Thank you
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Very scary Hope you are feeling better soon
Thanks Carole I'm getting there slowly.
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless ya! *Hugs*

So glad you're still with us xx Please take it easy and rest, atleast until the doctors can work out why it happened xx
Thanks Lou x
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »