Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gerry
New Member!
Male 

05-11-2010, 06:48 PM

This is Bowie

Hi

just signed up to the forum today. i am hopeing to find someone to help my dog bowie.. check the link for pics and info.

Bowie is a black and white Collie cross with a smooth coat. he has one blue and one brown eye. he turns 3 on boxing day. ive had him since he was 3 months old hes had his jags and he has been neutered, he has issues with other animals and strangers in the street although he is really a big softie and a loving dog. I cannot walk him with my other dog as he is alot to handle outside. my circumstances are changing and i can no longer keep both dogs, although it kills me to even consider giving him up i think he will be better off with someone better equipped to give him the attention he deserves.
i am hoping to find him a loving home with some one who has experience of handling dogs as i dont want him to be passed pillar to post after he leaves me.

new owners must be prepared to take on a dog with behavioural problems
must have a secure garden and must be loving people with dog experience as i dont feel a first timer can handle him.

please do not be put off by my description as he is a great dog i just dont want to fool anyone into thinking hes easy to look after. as u can see by the photos he lives with another dog and a young cat so i believe his problems when outside are anxiety related as he does get on fine with other animals in my house and he may be able to be introduced to new animals in a controlled way.

if you can help bowie get in touch via email and we can discuss further with suitable people.

thanks for looking
thanks

Gerry
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I am sorry to hear that, must be difficult for you
Have you tried border collie rescue or something - they were really great for a friend of mine
I hope you find him somewhere great
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Sorry you're having to rehome your beloved dog..... hope it all works out for you.

However, have you tried a behaviourist for him?