Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 10:33 AM

GSD. foster or forever home wanted

Max needs a new home; Max is excellent with children cats and other dogs. He is lovely natured. Max comes with lead bed and bowls. The person also had a muzzle for him even though he doesnt need it. Max is a very big strong dog who even though he needs weight putting on he is still very strong. So a person who is used to big dogs only please. he is round about 10 so he needs someone who can offer him a home to live out the rest of his life. We have found out the reason max doesn't like his ears being touched is because her had a huge amount of wax built up in there. Got advised by the vet to get some wipes and try and clean it out so that's what we have been doing. He is not yelping so much and shaking his head as much. He has had his nails trimmed a bit but the vet has said the rest will go down when he goes out for walks. he has started to put a bit of weight on. There has to be someone who is kind hearted out there that could offer this loving little man a home.
(children not included)

this is from the lady who is looking after Max at the moment
max's original owners split up the wife left with the kids and the husband went on a rampage throwing everything that they owned out of the house. max was the only thing left in the house after a few months of only being fed human biscuits. the owner decided it was time for him to go aswell.
we took pity on poor max and took him in, We wish we could keep him but dog hair sets my little girls asthma off which is being kept under control at the minute. Plus our land lord doesn't mind us having the rabbits as they are out side but he is stressing at us for having poor max here. We have been told if he is not gone soon he will be ending our tenancy. So we really need to find him a home urgently.Max is starting to put some weight on. So if any one can give him a home please let me know.
Max is in Northampton
he looks so so sad
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh the poor boy, I really hope someone can help him.x
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
a little more info on Max

I have grown so attached to him I'm even crying writing this as I know he deserves a lovly home which I wish he could stay here with us but I know we cant have him here. He is the most loving dog. B4 we go to bed he goes into each of the kids rooms to check on them and then goes into our room and lays down on his bed he then only puts his head down to rest once he knows we are in bed. He even lets my 2 year old lay on him. Thank you once again for what you are doing to help us we really appreciate it.
awwww he sounds so sweet
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
oh poor Max i hope he finds his forever home soon!