Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 11:51 PM

Great fun at Lulworth Cove with JRT & GP

We popped down on Friday afternoon and when we arrived it was almost deserted and so so beautiful. The sky and the water were so blue. The walk up the hill from the Cove nearly killed me, but the dogs loved it!
Hope you enjoy these pics

Standing still and no barking as some joggers passed us, for Bentley that's been years in the making

sniffing for pirates

My boy

My girl

this is play....honestly!

funny looking human and Nala

mischief

off on an adventure

beautiful cove, you can see Portland on the horizon.

last shot before my camera battery died, about half way up the hill. Gutted as was about to try some arty shots!

By the time we got back to the car the sun had, set so didn't get chance to go to Durdle Door. Hopefully we can go again in a few weeks as this part of the world is new to hubby.

Thanks for looking!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Stunning pics and Well Done to Bentley
Not a funny looking human in sight
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Gorgeous piccies, and stunning doglets.. looks like a beautiful spot Thanks for sharing.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2013, 08:00 AM
What glorious pictures Tess - Bentley and Nala are as gorgeous as ever and looked as if they were really enjoying themselves.

[the "funny looking human" did not look too bad either! ]
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Stunning shots of your beautiful dogs and surrounding scenery. Nala looks so grown up compared to last year when she was still a little puppy. How she's changed in the year Two lovely dogs
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Oh thanks for posting these. Another lovely WEST COUNTRY FIX for me. West Country is the only place in the UK I really miss at times. My boys used to love it at Lulworth - fossil hunting! And Portland Bill.

I think the hills would probably polish me off altogether these days. Yet I clearly recall climbing all those stairs inside the lighthouse on Portland back in the day (no wonder I've got bluddy bad knee now lol!)

Your dogs are gorgeous. And even my tiny Bella 'plays like that' with her doggy 'mates'. Always 'biting' each others mouths.

Lost in memories now - we kept a caravan in the West Country for about 15 years. And lovely Chesil Bank and Fleet and the black swans and all that! Wish my kids were little again - best time of your life I reckon!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Stunning photos - dogs obviously enjoying themselves!

Lovely scenic photos as well.

Thanks for sharing
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Great pictures Tessa makes me quite nostalgic too, I lived near there in the 70's.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Stunning pics and Well Done to Bentley
Not a funny looking human in sight

Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Gorgeous piccies, and stunning doglets.. looks like a beautiful spot Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, it's gorgeous there!
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
What glorious pictures Tess - Bentley and Nala are as gorgeous as ever and looked as if they were really enjoying themselves.

[the "funny looking human" did not look too bad either! ]
Thanks Malka
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Stunning shots of your beautiful dogs and surrounding scenery. Nala looks so grown up compared to last year when she was still a little puppy. How she's changed in the year Two lovely dogs
I know! It's a year on 9th December. She grew up so fast!
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Oh thanks for posting these. Another lovely WEST COUNTRY FIX for me. West Country is the only place in the UK I really miss at times. My boys used to love it at Lulworth - fossil hunting! And Portland Bill.

I think the hills would probably polish me off altogether these days. Yet I clearly recall climbing all those stairs inside the lighthouse on Portland back in the day (no wonder I've got bluddy bad knee now lol!)

Your dogs are gorgeous. And even my tiny Bella 'plays like that' with her doggy 'mates'. Always 'biting' each others mouths.

Lost in memories now - we kept a caravan in the West Country for about 15 years. And lovely Chesil Bank and Fleet and the black swans and all that! Wish my kids were little again - best time of your life I reckon!
Oh wow Tang! We spent a whole day driving round Portland in June, was crazy hot but beautiful. I'll have to post some pics for you!

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Stunning photos - dogs obviously enjoying themselves!

Lovely scenic photos as well.

Thanks for sharing
You're right, they loved it! Most relaxed Nala has been on the beach so far, still scared of scary water though

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Great pictures Tessa makes me quite nostalgic too, I lived near there in the 70's.
Such a gorgeous part of the world, not sure I'll ever want to leave
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Fantastic pictures, I keep going back to look at that beautiful clear blue sky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >