Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes Lucky, and Georgie has his own spare bit of carpet in the lounge, where he always eats his raw carrots and stuff, so I won't be getting a big black mark on the new beige carpet!!! It was bad, the one he left on the old carpet I can tell ya!!!
Beige??? Brave girl!

I'm made up for you H! And for your Mum - what a pad she's got¬
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:36 PM
I know Lucky, but it's something I always wanted, and when you think about it, white dog???? Light carpet?? That sounds fine to me, except dirty paws in the winter, but I'll x that one when I come to it! He can have a footbath outside and wipe his paws when he comes in!Lol!
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Gorgeous place. I can't believe how green and lush it is! WOW!

P.S. Most of our house is white cermamic tile floor... And yes, we have a black all-year shedder!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Stunning H, I'm so so jealous!!!! xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Very nice. It looks as though it has been there all its life. Well done you should be proud of your work

Sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks Greyhound girl Yes, we've had lots of rain and sunshine which helps, the dogs never were garden wreckers, they only laid out there playing in one spot coz they got good walks to run around, and of course, we've got loads and loads of big trees around here, especially those horrible big limes which I hate in Autumn, coz I have to clear all the dead leaves up around here! OOooh I like the sound of the white tiling everywhere in your house, but I expect you get a lot of black tumbleweed around don't you!!!

Thanks Lorna Tis pretty stunning isn't it, well worth all that aggro I went through I think! Awww, don't be jealous, you'll have a nice house one day, you just gotta wait!

Thanks Sue, yes I'm glad I fought for what I wanted with the spec, it just wouldn't have looked right with big flat dormers on the front and the back! I've had to get lined curtains now too No more Matalan specials for this house!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks Jackie! It was well worth all that stress I think. We've all totally relaxed now, even Mum. We sold the caravan too for only £100 quid less than I paid and we used it for 3 months! I so wish we'd kept it though, but Dave wouldn't have it coz of his street cred![/QUOTE]

Your mums space is gorgeous. She must be well chuffed with it. What a lovely bathroom too
Great news about getting a good price for the caravan but no Dogsey roadtrip for you now LOL
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
No, and I was looking forward to that trip Jackie!! You can all breathe a big sigh of relief now then!!!

I forgot to take a piccy of my room,it's the same as mum's but half the size coz of the bathroom at the back, but I have the same gorgeous view too, and it takes a double bed, big chest of drawers and still plenty of space coz they built me a big cupboard which goes in the slopey bit behind bathroom which they boarded off, and I wasn't going to waste all that space for hanging clothes not forgetting all my shoooooes!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 07:47 PM
B*gger me, Aitch. Are you going to charge admission when I come down?

Do you take tripe sticks as currency?

xoxoxox
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2007, 07:53 PM
The house looks lovely
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >