Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Nicky1979 View Post
It looks smashing honey,
There's loads of room for the gang to charge around in!!

I know the worry of the wanderers we have a fairly big garden & Louie keeps insisting that it's much nicer in next doors than it is in ours . But we do have the bonus that he can't get out of theirs which he could if he worked out how to get over the other side!!

well done you!!!
Thanks Nicky, they just love to be out in the big garden whenever they can, they are always out there when I'm at home

Originally Posted by tink View Post
It looks so big compared to mine Sheree,I would love to have more of a garden area,
Bet they'll love it once the fencing is all done,Mine escaped this morning,i nearly had a heart attack,but for once they were more concerned with what i was doing than running full pelt down the road thankfully !!
I know just what I want to do fencing wise and am itching to get started, I should have the finances soon but then its just finding the time to do it al

Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
i can see the need for the fencing,but to build a shed,,thats one adventure i couldnt take on,it would look like a tower block,the garden is big and as vicki said the noise of the traffic,would deafen me lovely garen but,hope you get your diy done your a braver person than me,good luck,

zbx
Yes, the traffic is loud when you're out there, I don't hear it at all from inside the house and its quiet at weekends, however, that doesn't change the fact that we're on a main road and I worry myself sick over the escapees I'm looking forward to building the shed, if it comes out alright I'm going to build a summerhouse for the dogs next
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Looking good Sheree. Well done you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2