Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Front Garden Video

I toook a video of the front garden so you can see how it will be once the fencing is all done and the doggies can run around and around the house Please excuse the pallets that are propped up, they are ready for my next venture - I'm hoping to build myself a little garden shed

Hope you enjoy this:

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Blimey - listen to that traffic whizzing by! No wonder you're frantic about the fencing!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Blimey - listen to that traffic whizzing by! No wonder you're frantic about the fencing!
Yep, even at this time of night, I suppose its faster as there isn't as much Fencing is my priority, definately
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Who fits in that tiny dog kennel?? Unless it's like the Tardis and all your doggies do?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Who fits in that tiny dog kennel?? Unless it's like the Tardis and all your doggies do?
Ha ha, thats the one I got off freecycle, its not as small as it looks, measures 41" long and 30" wide, however, it is too small for a setter, except for Tyler who gets in there, turns round and lays with his head poking out
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 05:36 AM
wish i could have a garden that big. ours is so small that you would kill a cat if you tried to swing it around.

its looking good though

sue
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
wish i could have a garden that big. ours is so small that you would kill a cat if you tried to swing it around.

its looking good though

sue
Thanks Sue, I did insist on buying something that had plenty of room for them to play in, but, as Vicki says, my big compromise was living on a main road, the dogs have plenty of room so there's no need for them to go roaming, but they will given the chance. It will be smashing once its all fenced off properly and they can chase each other around the whole perimeter.
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 09:44 AM
It looks smashing honey,
There's loads of room for the gang to charge around in!!

I know the worry of the wanderers we have a fairly big garden & Louie keeps insisting that it's much nicer in next doors than it is in ours . But we do have the bonus that he can't get out of theirs which he could if he worked out how to get over the other side!!

well done you!!!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 09:57 AM
It looks so big compared to mine Sheree,I would love to have more of a garden area,
Bet they'll love it once the fencing is all done,Mine escaped this morning,i nearly had a heart attack,but for once they were more concerned with what i was doing than running full pelt down the road thankfully !!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 10:02 AM
i can see the need for the fencing,but to build a shed,,thats one adventure i couldnt take on,it would look like a tower block,the garden is big and as vicki said the noise of the traffic,would deafen me lovely garen but,hope you get your diy done your a braver person than me,good luck,

zbx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >