Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:37 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

Despite a grim forecast, the weather here is cracking. Lovely sunshine and clear blue skies. I hope it lasts

Busy day for me, but we do all (well most of us) have a three day weekend coming up, so I shall grin and bear it and look forward to that.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
I gather the MPs expenses scandal escalated today when it was revealed that David Blunkett had claimed for a motorbike, a hang glider and a pair of binoculars.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 05:56 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Lovely clear sunny skies here too, like you I hope it lasts as I need to get loads of washing done and dried if possile today.
Is it another Bank Holiday this comeing weekend then? I lose track of time in fact so badly when I wrote a cheque for PAH on Saturday I couldn't remember the year and had to ask them what it was
Have a good day everyone and stay safe.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here today too. Long may it stay. Not back to full staff until Thursday so will be busy until then I'm sure. I, however, have a 4 day weekend coming up and it can't come soon enough! Have a good Monday everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:11 AM
morning
got a pile of washing here as well. need to get started on it. off to gp today to see if we can find out what has been going on.

have a good one all

sue
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:15 AM

Busy week ahead here with exams, but luckily a week off afterwards.
Have a lovely day everyone
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Morning Cux xxxx
Morning sis,daughter,and Shane xxxx
Morning All xxx

Well had a night of dreams, first I dreamt I'd maxed Pats Credit card....behind his back(he found out )....and he packed he bags and left.......got back to sleep and

Then I dreamt that FS had run off and when I stepped out the house to look for him I was in a different area completely to where I live and got lost.......got back off to sleep

Then I dreamt that I had lost Skye somewhere out in the wilds of some strange place god knows where and I couldn't find her.....

Woke up and been up since.....god I am so tired

Must of been all that excitment of people leaving and me walking miles looking for the others

Have a brilliant day folk....the sun is out here too..
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Morning all
It's horrid here.Grey and wet...fantastic since i am spending the morning with my son's class...walking them to and synagogue and back for a guided tour as part of the RE topic....soggy children....hmmm.

Tango learned how to open the fridge this morning...I found her with a packet of ham, which bless her, she did give me, all be it not very enthusiastically. Cosmo was looking on in awe and admiration....
Have a good one all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Lovely clear sunny skies here too, like you I hope it lasts as I need to get loads of washing done and dried if possile today.
Is it another Bank Holiday this comeing weekend then? I lose track of time in fact so badly when I wrote a cheque for PAH on Saturday I couldn't remember the year and had to ask them what it was
Have a good day everyone and stay safe.
Morning Bev - it's yer age, girl

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here today too. Long may it stay. Not back to full staff until Thursday so will be busy until then I'm sure. I, however, have a 4 day weekend coming up and it can't come soon enough! Have a good Monday everyone.
Morning J - show off!

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
got a pile of washing here as well. need to get started on it. off to gp today to see if we can find out what has been going on.

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue - good luck hon x

Originally Posted by Luz View Post

Busy week ahead here with exams, but luckily a week off afterwards.
Have a lovely day everyone
Morning Laura - good luck hon x

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cux xxxx
Morning sis,daughter,and Shane xxxx
Morning All xxx

Well had a night of dreams, first I dreamt I'd maxed Pats Credit card....behind his back(he found out )....and he packed he bags and left.......got back to sleep and

Then I dreamt that FS had run off and when I stepped out the house to look for him I was in a different area completely to where I live and got lost.......got back off to sleep

Then I dreamt that I had lost Skye somewhere out in the wilds of some strange place god knows where and I couldn't find her.....

Woke up and been up since.....god I am so tired

Must of been all that excitment of people leaving and me walking miles looking for the others

Have a brilliant day folk....the sun is out here too..
Morning Steph - hugs chick - catch a snooze later if you can x

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Morning all
It's horrid here.Grey and wet...fantastic since i am spending the morning with my son's class...walking them to and synagogue and back for a guided tour as part of the RE topic....soggy children....hmmm.

Tango learned how to open the fridge this morning...I found her with a packet of ham, which bless her, she did give me, all be it not very enthusiastically. Cosmo was looking on in awe and admiration....
Have a good one all
Morning Ailsa - go Tango! (I think)..... x
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Morning Vicki x x x x

Morning Aitch , Steph , Sweetie Pie , Becks and Boobah x x x x x x x

Morning All

Have a great day and be careful out there x x x x x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

Sunshine and clouds here. Are we downhearted? No, because we have a nine day weekend coming up

have a great day everyone x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >