Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2007, 09:35 AM

I have a cunning Plan

Okay so the plan was to spend Monday and Tuesday packing up the few bits and pieces we have here at the flat. Chilling out and walking the girls during daylight hours. Signing for and handing over a wad of cash for the new rental house on Wednesday, unpacking on Thursday and collecting the muttleys on Friday. Back to school on Monday..............where's the week gone???
It’s half term and I’ve not got hundreds of other peoples children to worry about. Although I do wonder what they’ll be doing to keep themselves busy and out of trouble over the holiday’s????????
The excitement of going next Friday to collect the missing members of our family has cancelled out the need for sleep and most nights I’m managing on four maybe five hours, a normal night for me is as long as I can make it…… 8-9 hours plus.
"Diggi the Dog Diggory"

I’ve been doing as much as possible to stop thinking about collecting the babes as once I start thinking about them I can’t focus on what I am supposed to be doing at the time.
"Bubble Butt aka Suki-Su" I remembered to collect my ferry ticket from the school office on Friday and will make my booking today. I was planning to leave on Friday morning and then travel home on Saturday. But after having a conversation with my mum about sleeping arrangements!!!!!……..(families!!!!!...... mustn’t complain she’s had Diggi for me for 14 weeks).
I asked a friend if she would make the trip with me and we could leave very very early collect the doglets and drive straight back home……. It’s all good……… Snuzee will travel with me and we should be home by about 6pm Thursday night (one day early due to M25 Friday night traffic). Now we have a problem Snuzee has a works meeting on Thursday and can’t come along for the ride……….so we have made a plan and now this is the final draft we are sticking to it………..
"Maggot-Mae baby girl"
We will leave Tuesday morning about 5am collect the girls from the kennels, drop in at mums for Lunch collect the Diggi man…. Drive merrily back to the island……….what a great plan…….and this means only two more sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Ah, flexibility, that's the key to success in the modern world Take care on the M25 (My own personal nightmare used to be on that!!) and bet you'll be glad when everyones back together.
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Aww, have a safe journey. xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2007, 12:30 PM
hope all goes to plan and you are back with your doglets asap.....
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Good luck, hope all goes to plan
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Hope all goes well with the move
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys! we took a break from the packing up and wandered down the beach........ ferry's booked car has a full tank of petrol, just gotta fill the flask and we're ready for the trip. don't think i'll get much sleep again tonight.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Ah, it all becomes crystal clear. What little poppets they are, I wonder if they know they are coming home soon. I'm so excited for you, if I had lived nearby I would have travelled with you to help, (anything to get my hands on those dear little cockers). As Harvey said, take care on the M25, I too know it so well, and get those babies back safely. xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Ahhh i see, so have i got this right then, you are off to get the rest of your gang tomorrow? (tuesday). Good luck for your journey
xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Best of luck, all sounds a bit of a nightmare, but at least you'll have your babies back home with you, awwwwwwwww, you'll get some sleep then! Good luck!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >