Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-05-2008, 10:10 PM

you ladys will like this

two men and one woman are waiting for the last test to be excepted into an elite special forces unit
the first man was called through and handed a gun and told that his wife is in the next room and he must go and kill her, if he does he is in if not he is out
after 5 minutes he comes out in tears and hands back the gun and says he cant do it and leaves.
the second man is called through and told the same he says he loves his wife and wont do it and leaves
the woman is called through and handed the gun and told her husband is in the next room and she must go in and kill him if she does she is in if not she is out
the woman enters the room and a few seconds later 6 shots ring out after a few more seconds load crashes can be heard and a lot of commotion
then the woman come out covered in blood and sweat and says you could have told me the gun had blanks i had to beat the b* * * * * d to death with the chair
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Pure class,xxxxxxxxxx
myshell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Brilliant.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran