Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 11:38 AM

Spoilt Rotten

We have had some lovely drying days here, so I started the spring clean. I started on the dog toys. I've done five loads of toys and I have a load going of collars and leads to wash

Do you think their hard done by? maybe I should rush out and buy them some more, there's still space on the back of the sofa
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 11:40 AM
hehehe! wow.. and they all look pretty much intact!
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 11:45 AM
my goodness
you have the contents of a toy store, there........ You could donate some to the dog shelter, if you needed some space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
my goodness
you have the contents of a toy store, there........ You could donate some to the dog shelter, if you needed some space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm terrible every time I go to the pet shop I pick up one or two that are on offer so I have a bag of new ones that I was saving for there Birthdays. It's Gabby's birthday next month and that's what I've decided to do, instead of giving my lot I'm going to send the new ones I've bought to the dog shelter,
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm speechless! How many toys
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:17 PM
WOW!!! and i thought the few i have was loads!!!

its like a shop!
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
I'm terrible every time I go to the pet shop I pick up one or two that are on offer so I have a bag of new ones that I was saving for there Birthdays. It's Gabby's birthday next month and that's what I've decided to do, instead of giving my lot I'm going to send the new ones I've bought to the dog shelter,
im exactly the same with horse stuff... i keep buying and buying........... until i said that was it......i set up a standing order for the guide dogs.. so i dont have so much cash...and remind myself when i pick up something else.. that i dont need it........its definitely a compulsive disorder..
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Last year I gave three bags full to Golden Retriever Rescue Cymru to raffle off. They make more money raffleling the toys than I did buying them, so in some twisted logic I did good .

The toys are in baskets all over the house, I just never realised how many they had till I put the all in one place, we still have toys I bought Ollie when he was a pup and he's almost six, it's an addiction lol
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
Last year I gave three bags full to Golden Retriever Rescue Cymru to raffle off. They make more money raffleling the toys than I did buying them, so in some twisted logic I did good .

The toys are in baskets all over the house, I just never realised how many they had till I put the all in one place, we still have toys I bought Ollie when he was a pup and he's almost six, it's an addiction lol
Good for you..........some poor doggies with no homes beneficted. Thats really good!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 12:58 PM
id better not let ben see all those toys, hes got a box full and thats it. oh and 1/2 a doz tennis balls in various states of chomped on LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >