Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 09:17 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 6th March, 2021

Good morning everyone, Have got up with a really chesty cough this morning. Apart from the opticians I have been nowhere to catch Covid and have always worn a mask anyway. Had a bottle of Covonia in the medicine cupboard unopened so have taken a dose of that and it has settled it down.

I hope you and your four legged friends are all well and I hope you have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well.
God bless.

Kelly any improvement in Kota this morning? Take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Kota behaves again today Kelly

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and cleaned a couple of windows I can't reach with my long pole. The one on the landing and the back bedroom Ben uses as his office so took the chance as he doesn't work Saturdays

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 09:42 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra
Sorry you aren't well Moyra
Sue...you can come do our windows if you like?? Lol
Well, I have done the same as yesterday....2 sedatives in bed and we will wait for them to take effect
Kazz, I am biting my tongue very hard with the neighbours...funny thing is that she is the one reporting everyone to the council.... supposed to be a social worker and behaves dreadfully towards others. Reported the people at the end to social services, had those out and the police a few times....then went round after doing all that and knocked on the door.....she was surprised when she was told to eff off lol. We have been reported for an untidy back garden ( as you all know we had to stop the renovation due to the house owners) my nice neighbour said hi to her when she was parked on our driveway cleaning her car ( which she shouldn't have been doing...2 hours) and she snapped that she wouldn't be long.... Simrath only said hi to her... nothing about parking. My main concern is Dakota at the minute, if she ends up hurt any further because of her.... well, I suspect I will be needing a cake with a file in it lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Good morning all

Not a bad day bit of washing on the line dog walked, sausage sarnie eaten washing up done. Have ordered some new curtains from Dunelm in their sale so collecting those today and popping to greengrocers to get some spuds be glad when my potatoes are ready did enjoy those.

Moyra Its the season for coughs and colds hope you feel better as the day wears on. Would a move would be good for your mental health or would simply Steve sorting his act and stuff out help more? you are the parent and both financially independent of each other so Steve could find somewhere of his own as you say he has not got the right to live there without you so maybe a joint tenancy somewhere else would b the answer or better till two separate ones. Cannot see him changing from what you say so as you see the issues maybe you make the break for both of you.

Griff Have a good day sounds like your neighbour is a bit scatty. I could not live in that type of atmosphere or try for mediation or something, I would have to take some sort of action its wearing on mental health. I know you are tied because its your parents home but must be wearing them down too. Just look how happier/peaceful Brenda and Lynn are since their moves, but that is a massive step to take could be I think myself out of frying pan into the fire. I love my house few tweaks would be nice but is anywhere perfect my neighbours great, close to work and amenities Would love South facing garden and a bit more garden provacy but hey ho.

Sue Was given a tip on window cleaning add fabric softener to the water leaves it streak free going to try myself. When does your lad move, and the family come over?

Chris Good morning did the heat wrap work for your daughter's back? hope you are having a nice weekend.

Brenda Have a nice weekend and hope you get a couple of good good walks in.

Lynn Glad you had a nice chat with Peter. *hugs* Almost the weather for open top car rides.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My main concern is Dakota at the minute, if she ends up hurt any further because of her....

Hi Kelly, you've been really unlucky with those neighbours, first with the owners and now they've rented it to some nutter. Thinking of you
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Kazz I read the same tip and tried it this morning it seems to have worked

The house buying and selling is still. ongoing but hopefully before the end of the month. Once he has the house he plans on some work which Weill take a while. At the moment nobody is allowed into the UK from Brazil so your guess is as good as mine as to when they will be over. We really need to get the eldest child here as soon as possible as she will be going to secondary school in September and I think she may well be behind education wise.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Kazz yes I have moved but sometimes not happier as lonely at times, mainly because I don't see my friends and nice neighbours from where I was before. I know I'm not the only one but that doesn't always help. Hey ho off to eat lunch. I'm sure things will get better for everyone. At least I hope so.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon all.

Kazz, she's tried everything known to man and is still in agony. Back and down her leg now too. She 'phoned the doctor in tears yesterday and he still said to wait until the x-ray comes back. She asked if she could have a blood test to rule out other things and he said no. She started this last September and since November has been trying to get to actually see a doctor. They won't see her and just offer telephone appointments.

The x-ray results should be back any day now. I've told her to wait and if the doctor still isn't willing to see her to 'phone 111 and ask to go to A&E.

My biggest worry is I have a friend with similar symptoms who it turns out has breast cancer that has spread. One major operation on her back and is now on chemo. I'm probably worrying for nothing, but worrying I am
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Chris...I second your advice....if no joy with the gp, bypass and head to a&e.... it's terrible that she can't even have a blood test
Kazz, don't think she will renew the tenancy...so July she should be off and if needs be, I will sort her out.... there's no way on earth I am taking the legal approach ever again and you can't mediate with someone who believes she has done nothing wrong! As for moving...errrr no, we get on brilliantly with Pammy and Simrath... just had an hour's chat on the phone, get on well with the people at the end and I don't agree with giving into bullies....whatever the cost. I have decided this year that I won't be pushed around by anyone, I will say exactly what I think and I don't care about the consequences and I will take whatever action is needed to make the situation better for me.
Yeah Harvey, the rest of the homeowners are convinced that house is jinxed or something as apart from one family, all have been a problem or full on mental lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Brenda, this is interesting:

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...GngtOYGDi-vuw0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >