View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2005, 09:10 PM
David and Victoria Beckham, Robbie williams, Jordan knight from new kids on the block lol, Glenn Hoddle, Chris waddle double lol and ooh michael Barrymore, Paul Gascoigne erm Teddy Sherringham, Paul Robinson swoon and quite a few more who i cant remember as probably were not that exciting
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2005, 09:12 PM
i haven't met anyone although well i might've spoken to Joe Pasquale b4 tho i've told some of u b4 i think.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2005, 09:17 PM
erm..

alvin stardust (singer)

jim davidson

damon hill (formula 1)

kenney jones (drummer of who)
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2005, 09:20 PM
I danced with sid owen in a rave called labrynth 2000AD about 13 years ago hehehehehe in soho, london!! was highlight of my life back them lol
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2005, 09:33 PM
ooh mine are not exciting as all yours but i met
chris tarrant
beach boys
nattalie cole
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2005, 10:03 PM
ive met and spoken to paul young (the singer)
mike baldwin (corrie)
the queen (when i was 8 )
damon (brookside) about 15 years ago
davis essex
peter kay (very nice man )
lee sharpe (footballer)

oh met and had drinks with paul gasgoine a few weeks back (paul drank orange juice)
and steve bull (footballer) paul signed a card to my son his name is ryan , but his nik name is razza , so he signed it to razza love gazza..... by son not put it down yet!!!
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-05-2005, 07:09 AM
When I was 18 I worked as airport security (Honolulu International) scanning bags and such. I met Bob Hope (very old at the time and traveling with his daughter), Tom Selleck, Pat Morita (from Karate Kid...very rude!), BB King (he gave us all pins), Dick Van Patten (Eight is Enough) and Eddie Murphy.

I never got any autographs because at the time I thought I was too good to be begging for them like my co-workers....now I could kick myself!!
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Oh yeah, once when I was traveling through LAX Ross from Friends almost tripped over my daughter who was being very naughty and was rolling around on the floor.

She tells that story to everyone although she was only 22 months at the time and couldn't possibly remember!!
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

13-05-2005, 07:29 AM
I think it was about a year ago, at silverstone there was a slalom skateboarding competition where I met Steve Olsen and Richy Carrasco. Both been tearin' it up for YEARS! Richy is the world record holder for doing 360s (Freestyle, not aerial.) at something ridiculous like 300 or something!

It was very cool! They were just skating like everyone else, chatting to everyone, getting plastered down the pub afterwards etc.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I have met Steven Gerrard the footballer and Paul Weller the singer............ I once served Ant and Dec petrol as well LOL .........
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »