View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Cancers like that are just so unnecessary, if only we had known the dangers.... or rather perhaps those that did know should've spoken out.
I know a lot of elderly women who have had the same, all because their husbands worked with asbestos. Why? Because whilst the men were working with the asbestos itself, the wives were washing their work clothes when they got home, shaking them out before laundering and then also breathing in the dust.

I couldn't advise on her time left, cancer, or indeed any terminal illness is as individual as the person themselves.
I can only wish her all the best in her care, and hope she gets every penny she can to live life to the best in the time she has left.

Big hugs to you and her xxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, and at no age at all. An online pal of mine died of ovarian cancer earlier this year and she was young too.

So sorry for your friend but glad she isn't panicing, I don't know how people do it I really don't.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2