View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2007, 10:25 PM
oh i would go on if i could be guaranteed Mic as would love him to try and get bruno over his dislike of all things animal !! LOL

however the one thing that puts me off over being on telly etc is the fact that Bruno would have to sleep in that kennel without his home comforts and I KNOW he would cry the place down without a shadow of a doubt so i just couldnt do it. If they allowed me to have him in the sleeping bag next to me then no probs i woiuld do it - even tho Mic would laugh his socks off at me with my pampered pooch !!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I was just watching Dog Borstal and just wondered, have you or anyone you know applied to be on it ?

Would you consider going on it, if your dog had problems you couldn't cope with ?

Just curious and being nosey really
If I really had a dog I couldn,t cope with I would, anythings worth a try, especially if everything else failed
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I would take myself only if I could get Mick to train me how to walk Loki! He is nice! Seriously, no I wouldn't take Loki to Dogs Borstal, I would take him to someone local that I know! I kind of went off the programme after the one where the dog had to be put down!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5