View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 01:37 PM
I love watching the programme but would never apply to go on. Thankfully none of my current dogs need to attend Dog Borstal, but I would be interested to see just how much training and advice goes on off screen.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
I'd also do a dogsey special. I threaten mine with dog borstal everytime they play up too!! lol If it wasn't for the camera's being there I'd definatly sign up, don't fancy the idea of being on TV though.
Only thing that has put me off too.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't think any probs i have with my dogs are bad enough to go on borstal, My aunt is a police dog handler and she's usually my first port of call or the trainer that i have been going to on and off for 10 years. haven't been lately cos my working hours have changed .

O/T but if you look for DB on you tube you get load of mic martin montages!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
hahahahaahaaa!

I can imagine you Lorna you minx! "NO NO, HE IS REALLY REALLY NAUGHTY HONEST! I REALLY DO NEED YOUR HELP!" Icon laid down on his back by the fire totally oblivious! :smt043

HA HA HA HA HA yeh that would be about right!!!!!!!!!!! **DROOL**
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
No, but "its me or the dog" maybe - purely for the dog reasons, nothing to do with victoria and her leathers *ahem*!!!!!!!
Bit like me only with mick from dog borstal xxdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 08:39 PM
oh DK, you must agree that Victoria has more sex appeal than Mick!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
oh DK, you must agree that Victoria has more sex appeal than Mick!
Now that would be telling xxdk
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 11:07 AM
ok going to be totally honest here, if I had chance I would go, and see if they could help with Bailey, he is an ****, been to dog training, goes to shows, is a doll in the home, but a total pain in the a@%) when near other dogs especially males,(he lurves the girls ) I can control him, but I would love to help to teach him to relax around other males, but I would be too embarrassed to go onto a dog borstal show for everyone to see him behave this way. there I said it lol.

Mo
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
ok going to be totally honest here, if I had chance I would go, and see if they could help with Bailey, he is an ****, been to dog training, goes to shows, is a doll in the home, but a total pain in the a@%) when near other dogs especially males,(he lurves the girls ) I can control him, but I would love to help to teach him to relax around other males, but I would be too embarrassed to go onto a dog borstal show for everyone to see him behave this way. there I said it lol.

Mo
Mo don't be embarrassed! Thats the great thing about dogsey, we're non judgemental! You've obviously done a really good job with Bailey, its not your fault he's a flirt with the ladies......he just doesn't like the competition!!!!!!

DK.............ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Well i watch dog borstal all the time.Threatened Tyson for being to lazy.Even threatened the pup Gypo.Who is only 10 weeks now.Better than threatening them with the dog meat factory.Don't think my dogs could be that bad but would love some training of Mick.lol don't tell the O.H.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >