View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Can you imagine that! I think we'd be far more of a challenge.
Becky
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I'd sign up for a Dogsey special!
Oh deff!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:37 PM
So,

Max
Maddy

Who else??
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Percy, Ellie, Liberty, Wilson, Cooper and Dolly here too!
Becky
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:42 PM
yea could do with a laugh. just need ben to sit quiet when im talking to some one, he has to add his 2ps worth, bark bark bark. i know its his way of talking, but hes got the collie bark (high pitched)
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I'd sign up for the dogsey special, an english springer spaniel who just lacks any common sense and can go from the most obedient well trained animal to an uncontrolled beast in the flick of a switch, or more aptly the sight of a pheasant or water
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I'd also do a dogsey special. I threaten mine with dog borstal everytime they play up too!! lol If it wasn't for the camera's being there I'd definatly sign up, don't fancy the idea of being on TV though.
Travis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Someone I know from another forum has been on there with her Boarder terrier's,they will be on the currant series,she said Mick is the lovliest man you could wish to meet,she said all the trainer's work together and they were all lovely people and her dogs had really improved since being on dog Borstal
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2007, 01:13 PM
I love watching dog borstal, especially Mick,Thee!!!! Man!!!!! he's such a laugh, and right to the point. One of the funniest I remember seeing was the Newfie,and owner who nearly gave Mick a seizure cos she kept using the dog's name every time she opened her mouth although he had told her not to do it. He ended up on the deck just about screaming. It was hilarious:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 The episode last night had a demented English bull terrier who ruled his poor owner,and even Mick was at a loss what to do with him. His name was Tank, and he was built like one, and dragged his owner about doing his own thing. However in the end he was a wee bit better when he left although I think the owner still has a lot of work with him.
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Up until this morning I would have said no way BUT someone has sneaked into my house last night, stolen my 2 lovely doggies and swapped them for a pair of devils!!!

So far today
Lovely lady wearing a cream coat said "Oh what lovely pups" Huge mistake

One dyson (2 weeks old) attacked and chewed (by both)

One pair hair straighteners-chewed (don't know which one, only saw the finished article)

One bed-minus stuffing

One extra large hole in the back garden

Contents of kitchen bin deposited in living room (done in about 2 mins while I was in the loo)

One manky kitchen floor

So yes-take me to dog borstal pleeeese!!!(I wan't Mick too )

I really don't know what has got into the two of them but I sure hope it doesn't last
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >