View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Didn't see the one the week before! What was on it?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I haven't seen this one I usually like to watch dog borstal and when I lived in Suffolk it was filmed just down the road I believe? What time and when will it be on next week?
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Its on BBC3 Tuesdays at 8pm then repeated same time on Thursday nights
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 03:05 PM
it was on at 8 last night...sure it's repeated though...
legacy
New Member!
Female 

12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by kirstya72 View Post
I watched it, think it is a new series.

I wonder if it was completely true that the bracco italiano learned to "track" so quickly given that they are only in borstal a few days, if he did that is amazing but as I have no knowledge of this type of dog I really don't know if it is possible to teach them that so quickly

Whilst I might not agree with every thing they do I still like to watch it, the wee border terriers seemed to completely turn around their behaviour so that was lovely to see.
Yes it is true he learnt to track so soon. I have that from Mic himself after he more than kindly invited me to his training ground for the day recently. What you see is what you get on the programme. a lot has to be trimmed out as you can imagine, but its all for real, and the tests equally so, in the first season they were accused of fixing, so it was Mics idea to bring in the outside judges,and STILL poeple thought it was fixed. cant win really!
legacy
New Member!
Female 

12-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I also watched it ramble ,and cant remember the othewr dogs name , but thought it was brill , its a shme though they did not all get distintions , as i thought the italian dog done very well xxdk
The judge got proper earache for not giving a red, and messign up the tennis ball chucker. he cocked up the remote control server, and then was asked, why, if only 3 balls were supposed to shot, did he fill it with so many!
Mic was NOT a happy bunny about that one! LOL!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2