View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Just to add I did enjoy my Frosties, even though I tried to put them back in the fridge instead of the milk, and I may be able to face the task of looking through the vacuum cleaner bucket to find my F key which I inadvertantly sucked up yesterday!
Becky
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Morning all,

I was feeling really down, Adel and I argued last night and we were going to throw the towel in so to speak, but then we decided to give it one more go and we're both going to make a really big effort. Bless her, I'm so depressed at the mo and all she does is try to make everything right for me, she's welcomed me into her home - let me get a puppy, she spoils me rotten (something I'm not used to, and at times am not altogether comfortable with) and I'm snappy with her for no reason.

I do care about her, but right now, I'm so trapped in my own little world, she was bickering with me yesterday and I snapped that Icon was the only thing keeping me going, which I think really hurt her. I feel so guilty. I'm going to make her a nice curry tonight for when she comes home from work. She's going to be in a happy mood anyway as she's got 2 days off after working 10 days straight, and she's hired her team leader too which is excellent news, and a weight off her mind as she has done 10 days of interviews and no one had stood out enough for her.

I'm working from home today, and I've got to order my new i mac, so hopefully I'll have a nice new computer to work on by the end of next week!

SOrry to grumble, I hope you're all ok!
We can do this x
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
im still down despite seeing all the lovey dogs on dogsey,but im going to have a lovely long shower and then hit the sack,im so tire,i was up from 4.30am with a bad belly(womens problems no need to hassle the fellas with it)so im slightly knackered i will see you all on tomorrow were hoping after a good nights sleep i feel better,tinkladyv i hope we can help each other muddle through i like you ,although your new i feel i know you already xxzbxx
Thanks for that, that alone has picked me up.
Hope your days a good one, with a little more sleep
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 12:29 PM
dont feel quite so bad today,done me dogs,and gonna pick up the kids now,but be back on later,im gonna try and get the working dogs pics and the child handler pics before i go away,which to add im looking for ward to,i dearly hope all us on ward 6 soon pick up,what a depressing month,tinkladyv hope you had a good day and everyone else il pop back later to see how everyones day pans out xxzbx
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Well I managed to go to Pete's funeral & was with a mutual friend(in dogs of course)throuhout. I found it really distressing & TBH I don't like services of any kind, but teh worst are funerals

Off to take my cousin's cat, Sooty, to the vets for a check up after his treatment this week(poor Sooty had crystals in his bladder & had to stay in the vets for two nights)Then I'm going to try to make another water feature for the garden-Gardening & my furkids keep me going
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Well I managed to go to Pete's funeral & was with a mutual friend(in dogs of course)throuhout. I found it really distressing & TBH I don't like services of any kind, but teh worst are funerals
I'm glad you managed to go hun, keep your chin up. I hope you're ok x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:03 PM

Off to take my cousin's cat, Sooty, to the vets for a check up after his treatment this week(poor Sooty had crystals in his bladder & had to stay in the vets for two nights)Then I'm going to try to make another water feature for the garden-Gardening & my furkids keep me going
im also glad you managed to go hun,it might give comfort at some time in the future xxzbx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:08 PM
well guys got threw today though starting to feel a little low , been very quiet in myself all day so think my little demons are coming back off hols , been quite moody today , done mum decorating came home and spent most of day sitting at jukes grave been missing him more than usual today , i even took his photos down as i could not bear to look at them my oh is quite woried as he reconises signs coming again from when i had my breakdown he says i went exact same way , they reckon ive been a bit odd now for weeks though i thought i was doing ok my family says im acting the same way. saying that i didn realise last time either and just muddled along till it came crashing down around me . so fingers crossed i aint , as it nearly destroyed me as a person and took me a long time to pull myself right again . hope tomorrow is a better day xxdk
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
dont feel quite so bad today,done me dogs,and gonna pick up the kids now,but be back on later,im gonna try and get the working dogs pics and the child handler pics before i go away,which to add im looking for ward to,i dearly hope all us on ward 6 soon pick up,what a depressing month,tinkladyv hope you had a good day and everyone else il pop back later to see how everyones day pans out xxzbx
Good thanks, spent alot of time out with my son and the dogs, which always helps. Hows your day been?
Gem
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:13 PM

so glad you were able to go , if anything it give you a chance to say a final farewell , big hugs hun xxdk
Page 14 of 26 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »