View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
stormin_tina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2007, 01:33 PM
great pic's looks like fun, i think my 3 need to come out with your dogs as they only paddle in the smallow waves
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 01:59 PM
They all look like they had a great time, bet Jake & Charlie needed that walk today & the day isnt over yet. Lucky lads. A new bed & walk on the beach, life doesnt get much better
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
They all look like they had a great time, bet Jake & Charlie needed that walk today & the day isnt over yet. Lucky lads. A new bed & walk on the beach, life doesnt get much better

Aye, they'll get another walk later when I'm out at Asda... you can meet me there if ya want... I'll even let you buy me an all-day Scottish breakfast... can't say fairer than that eh
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Aye, they'll get another walk later when I'm out at Asda... you can meet me there if ya want... I'll even let you buy me an all-day Scottish breakfast... can't say fairer than that eh
Will be bedtime by the time I get up there Ian, tell Jake & Charlie to warm up the dogbed?
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Will be bedtime by the time I get up there Ian, tell Jake & Charlie to warm up the dogbed?
Good plan... leave the all day breakfast till er... breakfast time eh
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2