View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moonwind
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2007, 11:01 PM
On my bed, l tryed to leave tham down/ stairs but they just howled. Now its a race to who gets upstairs fist to get the bed (lol)
sweetpassarello
New Member!
Female 

26-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Every dog I ever owned slept with me and my Chinese Crested actually makes me move over--lol
sweet
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-01-2007, 11:28 PM
In our bedroom but they move about during the night.

On the low bay windowsill, under the bed, on the bed & on the floor.

Sometimes I wake up and open my eyes nose to nose with a Spaniel face asleep on the pillow !!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
In our bedroom but they move about during the night.

On the low bay windowsill, under the bed, on the bed & on the floor.

Sometimes I wake up and open my eyes nose to nose with a Spaniel face asleep on the pillow !!
That's just reminded me of something. I once looked after a friends Black Lab when he went on holiday. The dog was only 6 months old so I stayed at his house and dog sat for the week.

I'll never forget waking up the first morning and having a pair of huge brown eyes staring right back at me! I nearly died!

Anyway! Isla and Woody sleep in the kitchen and Pickles sleeps on my bed with me!

In the future (when I move out) I'd be happy to have dogs in my room, but probably in their own beds as I NEED my bed!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Jess sleeps in our bedroom in her own bed, I would love her to sleep next to us on the bed but my OH is quite adament about her not being on the bed.

Its a good thing really, and great for asserting dominence, but it wuld be nice having a fluffy puppy to warm us up on the winter nights!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Jess sleeps in our bedroom in her own bed, I would love her to sleep next to us on the bed but my OH is quite adament about her not being on the bed.

Its a good thing really, and great for asserting dominence, but it wuld be nice having a fluffy puppy to warm us up on the winter nights!
Trust me she wouldn't warm you, she'd boot you out full stop!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Fudge sleeps in her crate but given the choice she would be with me with her head on OH pillow.....with him not there lol
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Blue sleeps in her crate in the lounge, Nia sleeps in the kitchen and Tara sleeps upstairs either on the landing or on the floor in our bedroom!

One of the cats sleeps with Tara on the landing, and the other (when she decides to come home!) sleeps on the sofa in the lounge!!!
Amber08071
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2007, 03:32 AM
The dogs sleep in our room on the floor...well carpet...we have tried beds, blankets, pillows and they just prefer the floor. We tried letting them sleep anywhere but they started to have accidents so they were brought back to our room. They try to be sneaky and get up on the bed but when Rocky tried to be sneaky and let a stinky go with his bum towards us, that was it, back to the floor, poor dogs
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 03:42 AM
My all sleep in the kichen+ hallway + for a treat i let sleep in the bed room with me a few times a week
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >