View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Hollie sleeps in her cosy bed in the dining room - right by a heater!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2007, 09:42 PM
On my bed normally taking up all the room...
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Milo sleeps in bed with me. Under the quilt if its cold and on top when its warm.
Shady sleeps in her bed on the floor beside my bed.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:46 PM
I feel like a right meanie! My two have the conservatory all to themselves - about 16' by 6' with a huge double radiator and two big dog beds with duvets in. They used to sleep in their beds in our bedroom but we decided the fur upstairs was too much so now they dont go upstairs at all. When Vienna was poorly we all slept downstairs in the lounge! OH on the sofa and me in a duvet on a foam sofa bed on the floor with the dogs! I miss the nighttime cuddles with the dogs. They used to come up for 5 mins cuddles before lights out lol.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Tikaani sleeps on the floor until the morning then he likes to leap ontop of me!
One day I will teach him to sleep on the floor with Jake & Charlie.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Thank heavens i'm not the only one that lets the dog sleep in the bed with me. O/H hates it moans about the hairs???? (never noticed myself but then i grew up with labs in my bed)
Diggory has a basket beside the bed and will spend most of the night in that unless he gets cold, then he'll poke his nose under the duvet and wiggle his way into the bed, for a cuddle, the girls all sleep downstairs in the kitchen together in their fleecey beds with their granny blankets.
At the moment though as i only have Molly here she sleeps in Diggory's place. our bed!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Thank heavens i'm not the only one that lets the dog sleep in the bed with me. O/H hates it moans about the hairs???? (never noticed myself but then i grew up with labs in my bed)
Diggory has a basket beside the bed and will spend most of the night in that unless he gets cold, then he'll poke his nose under the duvet and wiggle his way into the bed, for a cuddle, the girls all sleep downstairs in the kitchen together in their fleecey beds with their granny blankets.
At the moment though as i only have Molly here she sleeps in Diggory's place. our bed!!!
Joy of having poodles, no hair
Becky
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 10:09 PM
as soon as we go to bed bens straight up on the sofa, head on the pillow all snuggly like.
stormin_tina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2007, 10:15 PM
kaiser in his crate downstairs in the kitchen, lucy on some balnkets in the kitchen and tara sometimes sleeps in my bed or on the blankets the some as lucy
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Poppy sleeps wherever she wants. She's got the run off the house day and night. She's got a bed in the lounge where she used to sleep in her puppy pen, but also a cushion upstairs. She generally starts off in the spare room, then on the landing outside my mum's bedroom door. The man next door goes out at 5.10am, and Poppy hears him, so then she moves on to the top of the stairs where she can see the front door and protect us!

Sometimes she sleeps on my bed with me, but because it's quite high, I have to lift her on and off, so it's a bit of a pain.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »