Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 06:54 AM

Good morning boys and girls - Saturday!

Morning all,

I can’t quite believe how cold it is this morning – minus 3 here at the moment, and utterly bitter. For once I’ve had to shut the patio door on the dogs in the garden.... mind you, I’ve STILL not put the heating on . Baz, bless, has gone off to work...

Off into Croydon today, which is unusual. When you live somewhere, you rarely visit, I find, so it’ll be nice. There’s some sort of Christmas celebration going on at the Fairfield Halls (local theatre venue) with an ice rink outside and a “big” wheel. The attraction for me is neither of those, but there is a craft fair and I’m definitely interested in that

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
To give counsel as well as to take it is a feature of true friendship.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all woke up to a covering of snow this morning, not enough for it to be a problem, but enough for Millie to do snow angels in. will take the woofas in a bit for a play then a bit of shopping to do.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all woke up to a covering of snow this morning, not enough for it to be a problem, but enough for Millie to do snow angels in. will take the woofas in a bit for a play then a bit of shopping to do.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Morning all. We actually have snow in Wiltshire!!! What's going on. Brrrrrrrrrrr
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Wish someone at Pats workplace would know that day off ......means day off
They have rang 3 rimes since 5am, asking him to cover absentee's

We have snow here..........

Morning all, have a great Saturday.....you too Cuz xxxxxx
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Morning...

WHAHEYYYYY... It actually snowed on my Birthday!!!

Took Louie out this morning - on the garden - he tried to tip toe around it - bless him - first time seeing snow and he helped open all my presents!!

I knew something was going to ruin my birthday - well it snowed so that foiled my plans to go down town but they were already foiled by people letting me down - SOOOO I get to play in snow all day!!!

Have a great Saturday guys

Aimee
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Freeeezzzzzing here on the North East Coast. Definitely need to bundle up and we've had more snow and more expected.

I had a rough day at work yesterday as one of my staff decided he couldn't possibly get to work with the snow Everyone else from further out managed though. He's in deep trouble now I can tell you as he knew my other staff member was on leave. It meant that I had to run the helpdesk for the entire council single handed. Not a happy bunny!

Anyway, Saturday is here and not much planned. Bit of shopping and some ironing and baking I think.

Have a good Saturday all
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all,

Well last night was the weirdest weather I've ever seen, nobody I know remembers us ever getting thunder, lightning and snow before. Really fun and exciting though, Davie was delighted with life!

We have a good 4 inches of snow here! Loadsa the stuff...so looking for another day of people asking for snow shovels at work...none left. I'll be digging out Davie's sledge later on and taking him out tomorrow Should be a lot of fun
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
as one of my staff decided he couldn't possibly get to work with the snow
'morning Vicki, Jackie and everyone.

Jackie, I hope you told him that where you come from people still get to work when the snow is up to thier eyeballs - literally

We only have a smattering of snow here, the norm is for it to go before Xmas and then the really serious stuff starts about mid January.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Have a nice day Vicki.

Just been out for a lovely walk on the field cold and crisp.

Buying carpet and laying it today in the bedroom Michael has decorated for us and then moving the bedrooms about. We are going back in the front bedroom with a nice view. So busy busy busy here today.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >