Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 06:23 PM

Fabulous Weekend

I've had a lovely weekend dog sitting the greyhounds over where I take Shady and Kyiro for thier run everyday.
Shady and Kyiro accompanied me Sat and had a wonderful time running in the big field and other paddocks, all day.
Unfortunatly I had to leave them at home today as I think Shady overdone it yesterday and was very stiff on her back legs last night and struggling to get up. She is ok today but I wanted her to rest today.
I've been in my element with all these greyhounds to cuddle and fuss, they all have thier own very sweet characters and of course I got special time with my favourite Shannon .
They really have a lovely life there as even the small paddocks are big enough to graze a couple of horses in and they go out in them and the bigger areas 3 times a day, so get plenty of space and freedom.
I've put lots of pics in the pic section for you to see.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Glad that you had a great time, I'm still jealous I'm just off to look at the photos
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 07:12 PM
It sounds like such a fab way to spend the weekend

It is nice to know they are kept well as you hear so many stories of greys being kept in unsanitary, and unworthy conditions.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Does sound like a fab weekend!

Hope Shady gets over her stiffness quickly *hugs*