Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 07:51 PM

Ahslady - re wildlife

Hi Ashlady could you tell me how you got on with your wildlife garden? I am sure you were planning on setting one up? I just wondered as I am thinking of doing the same in the front.

Karen
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 10:28 PM
ooooh pics would be nice pleeeeeeeeease we love gardens !!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh excellent idea Saz. Pictures please
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Now Kazz you just wait til IŽve gotten that place I want and then about 5-6 years and IŽll show you wild life
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi Karen, sorry just spotted this. We haven't moved very far from the drawing board I'm afraid
We were planning to have the very old garage (that stands at the back of the garden) knocked down and rebuilt on the side of the house, thus giving me an enclosed garden and once the back patio (at the side of the garage) was removed, that would give us another 20' x 30' of garden to play with. OH has since changed his job and taken a reduction in salary, so he is now on days not nights but this means that we cannot afford to have the new garage built so I need to re-jig my designs.

The freak that lived there before us was the King of Concrete so there is alot to be removed before planting can commence, I am gathering some plants, bushes etc. and they are living in pots at the moment so that they are of a semi decent size when they eventually do go into the ground.

I am determined to achieve my dream garden at some point, as soon as there is something worth photographing....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 03:34 PM
There are lots of concrete "obsessive people out there" they lived in my sisters house and 10 years later they are still digging the darned stuff up

But at least you have a plan - that a good start.