View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 01:58 PM
We have a crazy cat comes into our garden and craps all over the place.I have lost the plot on many occasions as it's been digging up my new plants while burying it's crap.I've three dogs and they don't deter it,sits on my doorstep and window sills driving my dogs daft,xxxxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:06 PM
hiya
not sure if this will help :
http://www.bloomingdirect.com/produc...FRSfnAodAiSxNA
apparantely the cats dont like the smell - it says dogs dont either but wperhaps if you plant it along your fence line it might deter this cat??
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I have found that cocoa bean shells work.

Ndidi
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by ndidi View Post
I have found that cocoa bean shells work.

Ndidi
I read somewhere else that these are very dangerous for dogs to eat, so if thats true it wouldn't be a good idea, on another site there were warnings that dogs had died after eating these.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Isn't the visiting cat bothered by the dog?
We have a cat & until we got Tilly we had about 4 different cats coming to poo in my plants - our dopey cat wasn't bothered as she only really claimed the patio as her territory. But since we got Tilly - who loves to chase em - they haven't been back (except for one that sits on the wall but won't enter) so all the poop has gone. Our cat tends to poo in others peopke's gardens as Tilly won't eave her in peace when she does one in ours!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Isn't the visiting cat bothered by the dog?
We have a cat & until we got Tilly we had about 4 different cats coming to poo in my plants - our dopey cat wasn't bothered as she only really claimed the patio as her territory. But since we got Tilly - who loves to chase em - they haven't been back (except for one that sits on the wall but won't enter) so all the poop has gone. Our cat tends to poo in others peopke's gardens as Tilly won't eave her in peace when she does one in ours!!
Ahh see that's where the cat has one up on me. It never seems to c**p in my garden during the day when there's a possibility that Monty might be out. It waits and comes in over night when no-one is there to shoo it away.

And that is why this is now a war!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2