Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Baby Cocker Spaniel female

Meet Baby :smt049

:smt049

Baby is a 4-year-old Cocker Spaniel, who is looking for a new home because her previous owners decided they no longer wanted her.

Sadly Baby was mistreated and neglected in the past. Her confidence has grown whilst being in foster care, and although she is still shy of meeting new people she quickly makes friends with those who speak softly to her. She is a gentle, sweet-natured and affectionate little dog who loves being stroked and giving kisses in return. She also enjoys her daily off lead walks in the park and playing with a tennis ball, but most of all enjoys cuddling up on the sofa together.

Baby is very well-behaved, toilet trained, travels well in the car and knows the usual commands. She is looking for a home without children as she really needs a calm and quiet home with an owner who is home most of the time and has plenty of time to devote to her, she forms very strong bonds and becomes upset if left alone for long periods. This beautiful girl will make a loyal and affectionate companion for someone who is experienced with dogs, ideally spaniel types. She would happily live with another dog and/or cats.

Baby is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

Our dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering Baby a home please email us for an application form.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 09:15 PM
oh what a sweety i am sure a perfect home is not far away. good luck
Paddywack
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2008, 10:20 AM
What a stunning looking girl, good luck sweet Baby :smt001
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh she is gorgeous and if Deacon wasn't so little and needy I would definately be interested as she would have been a great companion for me and Jamie...
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2008, 11:18 AM
What a gorgeous girl she is. I am sure someone out there will snap her up in no time. Hope you get your forever home soon Baby.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Awwww baby you lovely girl i hope you get a mum and dad real soon to love you forever
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Baby has found her perfect new home
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Awww.....I knew it wouldn't take long
Closed Thread