29-05-2011, 09:22 AM
All looking good Steph!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Lovely photos, they all look so happy and having a great time x
I did try taking Mojo off on a walk by herself as that was her 1st day out after her spay and I wanted her to take things easy....well that went out the window as she squealed like a pig being stuffed....so I let her go back to them all
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lovely pics of your gang. I cant believe Reah is nearly 18. She is amazing!
Whatever anyone ever said about Reah Amazing would have to be top of the list in her life she has been hit by a car and a lorry and defied all odds and lived and walked again, she has had peritonitis and the vet thought she wasn't going to make it...but she did and now she has a liver tumour with the vet giving her about 2 weeks to a month to live....well that was back in November one thing that always shines through is her spirit of fight and of life
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
All looking good Steph!
Thanks hun
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I did try taking Mojo off on a walk by herself as that was her 1st day out after her spay and I wanted her to take things easy....well that went out the window as she squealed like a pig being stuffed....so I let her go back to them all

Whatever anyone ever said about Reah Amazing would have to be top of the list in her life she has been hit by a car and a lorry and defied all odds and lived and walked again, she has had peritonitis and the vet thought she wasn't going to make it...but she did and now she has a liver tumour with the vet giving her about 2 weeks to a month to live....well that was back in November one thing that always shines through is her spirit of fight and of life

Thanks hun
Wow, what a life she has had. I take it back. Amazing doesnt even do her justice!! What a superstar she is. Big but gentle hugs sent to Reah. xx
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Lovely pics looks like they had a brill walk. Glad to hear Reah is doing so well
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Lovely pics your gang look like such fun!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Wow, what a life she has had. I take it back. Amazing doesnt even do her justice!! What a superstar she is. Big but gentle hugs sent to Reah. xx
Hugs passed on hun
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Lovely pics looks like they had a brill walk. Glad to hear Reah is doing so well
She's doing great Emma, she will be up for our next meetup Im sure
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Lovely pics your gang look like such fun!
Thank you, we are very lucky that they all have a great bond with each other and love to play together
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2