Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Shame on you Stevie poor little girl what on earth did she ever do to deserve such treatment

Bless her heart, they do try it on don't they Jack milked it a while back when he cut his foot, and again just lately when he's had his poorly tummy, when you're looking at him, he has this really sad face and pathetic appearance, then you turn your back and he suddenly finds a ball and is charging about with it
Well she has just got up, as pat has come down.
Pat's just asked ''why was she upstairs when I came in last night'' so I told him, silly man said '' Awwwwwwww What happened Reah''....so she's limping again now Looks like another day of guilt
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Oh they are so funny. Should put Reah forward for an Oscar

Poor Reah, what a bad mammy;p
liz & kiesha
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Oh yes i have seen two oscar winning performances. In fairness to my lovely boy before i got him he had broke his leg as a pup and has a meccano set in place so it was obviously a traumatic experience, poor thing.
On two occasions in the past year when my other dog has been getting the better of him during play he has suddenly thrown himself on the ground holding up a leg (was not the right one) screaming like he's been murdered. The first time it happened i was almost hysterical myself until he got up and trotted off
So it worked both times, he got to win the game and he got all the attention
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3