View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Changed to Bethere from Plusnet as they choke the bandwidth when busy and it can be really slow.
they were bought by BT I think.
Was not getting any speed whatsoever by the time I changed.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2012, 12:14 PM
I hated them I went over my limit straight away and my bill was £50 when I went on unlimited downloads worked out more expensive than sky and that includes they're basic TV so I left them.
Muskrat
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
We've been with them for a few years. Excellent customer service, which was primarilly what we wanted (we have macs and PCs and BT were appalling when we were with them - especially mac support!). We're on 60gb and pay much less than £20 (i don't know exactly how much, that's the OHs responsibility!) for phone and everything 'cause they wanted to keep us when we moved. We've had replacement routers arrive next day when ours died, after a long and healthy life, and we've spent ages on the phone to them at their cost fixing things. We love them.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

06-06-2012, 01:37 PM
As they don't tie you into to a contract - it might be worth trying for a few months?

As much as I dislike the Murdoch empire, Sky have been excellent, and they have a current 6 months free: http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-deals/?DCMP=KNC-
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Looking at Sky cos of 6 month free with TV users.
their support gets a lot of stick.
Hard to get good advise as people with bad will shout out but not all good express an opinion
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-06-2012, 06:33 PM
all the supports have a nightmare rep.

except plusnet whom actually phone you!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2012, 05:35 AM
I am with plusnet, I am always going over my limit, I have never exceeded £16, my daughter used to share it too. They always email you when you are approaching your limit.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2