Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Playing doggies

So, today Jade was nicer to Nigredo than I've EVER seen her be! I was so surprised. She was playing and rolling over and just being a good girl to him. I'm soooo happy to have her with me... to think it took this long :/

My stupid camera was doing what it wanted to today (battery dying, lens filthy)... but I still got pics. A few of them had to be edited because my camera jacked the pics all up... but you get the gist.

BTW, YES I know it's messy, but I sometimes don't even bother cleaning everything up all the way because it doesn't stay clean for more than 5 seconds.

And after all the playing...

catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Lovely pictures! Don't apologise for the mess! I'm sat here with a messy floor...again...even if I Hoover every day the dogs and kids always make it look like I never bother doing any house work!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Lovely pictures! Don't apologise for the mess! I'm sat here with a messy floor...again...even if I Hoover every day the dogs and kids always make it look like I never bother doing any house work!
The cats also make huge messes. Cat litter drug out on kitty paws, nasty cat fights, knocking things over and pulling out hunks of fur (bad kitties).

Nigredo is ripping some paper of something up every 5 seconds and they were going berserk bumping into things and stirring the mess up even more.

I'll likely come down tonight and hit the vacuum and pick up our walking shoes and generally straighten up... but I doubt by tomorrow it will look as if I did anything.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Nice to see Nigredo and Jade enjoying each others company
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by Blonderosie View Post
Nice to see Nigredo and Jade enjoying each others company
Thanks. I agree. I think she's happy to have a buddy that won't push her around like my previous dog Brownie did.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

21-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Those are really lovely photos - and your place is so much more tidier than mine - my two parrots make a mess!

Both dogs looks so relaxed and playful in each other's company. They are really ovely dogs.

Many thanks for sharing
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2013, 07:06 AM
They are lovely photos - I've only had Tangle for a week and the house has never been so messy and I'm so happy about it
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by cacoll View Post
They are lovely photos - I've only had Tangle for a week and the house has never been so messy and I'm so happy about it
Our house is usually somewhat messy regardless, I won't lie... but it gets WAY worse with BOTH dogs completely indoors now.

Jade was an outside dog, turned outside/inside... and finally turned inside... and Nigredo is brand new and a teething puppy.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Those are really lovely photos - and your place is so much more tidier than mine - my two parrots make a mess!

Both dogs looks so relaxed and playful in each other's company. They are really ovely dogs.

Many thanks for sharing

Haha, thanks. We have two cats as well. And my father, who tends to drag his feet really badly (stroke after effects) is always picking up things on his shoes and dragging it inside. Leaves, grass clippings, everything.

The crap is then spread around the floor by walking from us, our cats, and our dogs. Thankfully it's only random crap like paper, leaves etc. and not poo or anything else disgusting, wet, or smelly.

Nigredo is %100 housebroken now (sans the occasional excitement dribble) and Jade only pees in the house at night for some reason... so I think we're doing alright.

It's time for summer cleanup anyway. See that heater on the fireplace etc.? Time to move that crap! Cold weather is LONG gone!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Lovely photos, they look great together.