Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

21-03-2012, 10:40 PM

Sky TV - their best offer yet!

Some of you may remember I cancelled SKY TV a while ago, well their offers just keep getting better and better

Basically everything, all channels, all movie channels all sport channels AND £50 towards the bill for just £22 a month:

Is it tempting, yes. But don't really watch TV to justify it, so thanks but no thanks Sky
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-03-2012, 07:37 AM
is there a reference number to it azz?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
is there a reference number to it azz?
I don't think so Maddie - it's there 'come back to us' offer because I cancelled our sky last year and they keep sending me offers to come back.

If you cancel your sky they'd probably send you the same types of offers too (just say something like it's too expensive and you can't afford it right now)
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I cancelled my sky subscription over a year ago. Have never received any offers then or since Not that I would take them up anyway
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
I cancelled my sky subscription over a year ago. Have never received any offers then or since Not that I would take them up anyway
That's weird! Wonder why not? Did you fall out with them? Do you still have phone/broadband with them? (We do)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 06:53 PM
We've been with Sky for many years, and I recently cancelled the movies and sports, but as yet haven't had any great offers to go back with those.

When we move, I'm going to do the whole works with Sky, the phone, the broadband and the telly, so I hope the phone and broadband are good - the deal is brilliant, I'll save loads of money from getting away from BT and AOL.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
That's weird! Wonder why not? Did you fall out with them? Do you still have phone/broadband with them? (We do)
No I was very polite when I cancelled and no we don't have phone or broadband with them.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Husband ejected Sky a couple of months ago (we had the full package with HD Sky+ Sports and Movies) partly because of the cost, and partly because he is so anti the Murdochs.

Since then we have been inundated with phone calls trying to tempt us back, and have also had that 75% off offer that you had Azz. There is no way that we will go back now, especially as good old Beeb are still giving excellent coverage of F1.....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
especially as good old Beeb are still giving excellent coverage of F1.....
Yes Sally, OH and I were having lots of discussions about F1 coverage, but so far on BBC we are both happy, the presentation team seems to be the same apart from the absence of Martin Brundle but BBC have recruited a very good technical guy, (Sorry have forgotten his name but a an engineer I can tel he knows his stuff) perhaps we won't get all the races in full but I'm confident that we'll get enough to meet our needs and save some money as well. Like most people, the saving money bit is important