View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks H! I just bumped into an old friend when I popped out for some bread and I think she might have come up with the answer.... She said she knew the reason he had told me that there was something that he didn't understand...... so I listened intently....... it's because there was actually NO brain there for him to scan!!!! See what I have to put up with and these are my supposed friends!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks H! I just bumped into an old friend when I popped out for some bread and I think she might have come up with the answer.... She said she knew the reason he had told me that there was something that he didn't understand...... so I listened intently....... it's because there was actually NO brain there for him to scan!!!! See what I have to put up with and these are my supposed friends!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2012, 11:44 AM

You have to laugh don't you ? Or you would scream.
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 11:52 AM
OMG Helena, So sorry that I have been wrapped up in my own problems to have seen this!!

How are you feeling today?
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh Helena, I am following this and wondering what is going on with these people, it's like nothing is joined up, no co-ordination, it's no wonder the NHS is such a mess.

Personally, if it was me I would try to ignore that remark by the technician, he might well have been refering to some technical aspect of the scan, maybe he hadn't worked that machine very often, something that he doesn't understand does NOT mean there's anything wrong with you. Well I suppose there is a remote possibility but it's the doctors job to examine the results and interpret them and to inform you.

What's annoying is that it seems there are no doctors able to do that until Monday, crazy isn't it
Agree with Harvey, we review MRI scan reports for my job and there are occasions that if the patient has moved a bit the image cannot be easily interpreted.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Right. That is enough. Case packed again.

Watch out Nechda as your Safta is on the way and she will sort them all out.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

You have to laugh don't you ? Or you would scream.
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
OMG Helena, So sorry that I have been wrapped up in my own problems to have seen this!!

How are you feeling today?
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Agree with Harvey, we review MRI scan reports for my job and there are occasions that if the patient has moved a bit the image cannot be easily interpreted.

Yes, my friends sure know how to cheer me up don't they It cracked me up, and her!!

Hi Deb, I'm still feeling a bit "vacant", I can't seem to kick myself into gear, I'm moving about like a zombie, all slowly, which isn't me, and now I've just eaten I feel sick again. I'm really hoping it's just a bad case of concussion, and I am definitely NOT going back down to A&E, I'm much better off just chilling here at home, and what is the point, when I've now been seen by 2 nurses, a doctor and had a brain scan, what more can A&E possibly do for me now? Nuffink! Of course, if I take another turn for the worse, then it'll have to be, I'll be straight down there - knowing my luck, the way this is going, it'll probably be about the right time for all the drunks and druggies tonight seeing as it's Saturday No thanks, already spent a few Saturday night's in there with this and that over the years, I'll have to be really bad to even think about it.

Look, I can type,, so my brain must be working ok no??!!! Thanks Deb, hope you're doing ok now.xxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 01:37 PM
So sorry to hear you're still not feeling right......

Hope the results come through soon xx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Well, you do still have your sense of humour, so thats a positive.... and you can still type, another positive... BUT!!!! if you do feel as if you are getting worse then you must go back to A&E, even if just to watch the entertainment that are drunks.....Maybe you should have gone to the vets instead, you would have answers at least

Just get cuddled up on sofa, under the duvet, the weather aint good, and chill.

Will check in tomorrow, which is unheard off as I dont get on here much at weekends with eversuffering husband home, so you are honoured

Take care
xxxxx
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Wukee would offer you the use of his brain cell, but sadly his evil sis, Daise, stole it over Xmas 2010 & won't let him have it back so he too is brainless
Page 11 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »