View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Report it to the police it may be perfectly innocent but it does no harm to be vigilant and your story does sound a bit like there may be something sinister going on.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Just had a pm from another member who is fully aware of this and have been encounters.....................
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 07:41 PM
id report it if i was you better to be safe than sorry
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Agree with everyone else to report it.Just to be on the safe side.Take care when out with the Boys.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 08:09 PM
The more reports to the police about this man the better!
Take care
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 08:12 PM
What a frightening experience Tracy!

From my own experience with something like this, it's of no use whatsoever reporting it to the police!!! Unfortunately!!! I had an awful experience one day whilst out on the horse following a strange man on his own, no dog, no walking boots, and luckily I had my own suspisions just like you, and it was only through having those suspiscions that I think I'm here today, after what happened! Anyway, got home in a terrible state and rang the police about it all. The answer I got from them was "did he molest you in any way"????? I said "no, coz he didn't get the chance!" they then said "well, if it happens again and he actually molests you, then phone us up and ask to speak to a policewoman"! Well, you can imagine what I said to him! I told him I probably wouldn't be hear to tell the tale would I!!!!!! Trust me, they won't be interested! Luckily for me, I did have an opportunity of telling some more policeofficers who were sitting in a car outside my house one day, and they told me it was probably an escaped prisoner by the clothes I described (no, not the jumpsuit with the arrows!!!)as they often took a route over the Downs to avoid re-capture! Didn't help my case, but at least I knew what I was dealing with.

Don't go up there alone again Tracy, or steer well clear of those bushes where you saw him, walk the other side of the field! Or maybe I will meet up with you and bring my two hooligans who will scare him off!!!
Ray
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Was this near the entrance? In my local park, I often notice people (mostly men but not always) coming into the park and going into the bushes. It took a while to sink in, but I realised eventually that they were answering the call of nature. Could this be what had happened in your case?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I agree with everyone else Tracy - report it honey x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 08:47 PM
I would report it, just in case. Helen, I am appalled that the police didn't take your situation seriously. Hopefully they will listen this time. It could be completely innocent, but you never know what strange people are around
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I had an unsettling encounter early one morning some months ago. A young man was acting very suspicisiously and followed me. I repored it to the police even though I hadn't come to any harm and they assured me I was right in doing so. They took his details and said they would circulate it amongthe local community police officers. I never heard anything more about it and I've never seen the bloke again since, thankfully.

Please report this to police. I certainly felt a lot better after reporting it and the incident has made me much more aware about my own personal safety when out and about, especially as I am often out on my own with the dogs at dark.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >