Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post

It is never the dogs fault, people seem to 'forget' a dog does not have the intelligence and comprehension of 'right' and 'wrong' as we do.

I really do think more should be done to protect dogs and other animals, there really should be restrictions on who can get dogs.
Alot of people get dogs without seriously understanding the commitment they are getting into, like the saying goes a dogs for life...
I couldn't agree more Dogs are like small children, they need to be taught right from wrong.

I also agree that more should be done as to who has a dog. Unfortunatly, I can see this sort of thing happening in the distant future, at the expense of lives (dogs and humans)
muttsrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
has anyone heard about the 3 year old girl that has been attacked by a bullmastiff, i got an email off a friend telling me about it, and she said notice how they are not going over board about that one, just wondering if any newspapers or tv had picked up on it
carolann
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:47 PM
nope i havnet heard of that one?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2