Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ambo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2005, 09:52 PM

'Bailey' is home

Well, I had my homecheck this morning and everything went fine

The kennels phoned me about 10 minutes later to ask what time I wanted to pick him up Panic ensued and I went out and bought half the pet shop

Well, he is home now and so laid back. I have never known a puppy like this. We have had a couple of accidents. He managed to wee on the puppy training pad but has just weed on his bed He also left me a lovely pressie on the top of my stairs this afternoon. Must pick up the stair gate from my parents tomorrow.

He isn't really sure what to do about the garden. He has been in kennels since the litter was seperated from the parents so has never played on grass which was really funny to watch today. He has also decided that he doesn't like the Marmite advert and barks when it comes on He has loads of chew toys but prefers socks and the pads on my dining room chairs.

He was originally called Bailey but I have been calling him that all day and it is just not working for me. He has now be renamed Jake.

Please say hello to Jake. Loads more pics will soon appear

Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-10-2005, 09:54 PM
How gorgeous. Hi Jake!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 09:57 PM
what a beautiful pic

enjoy him they grow up far to quick
sal
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
How gorgeous. Hi Jake!
pmpl@your signiture rox lol

Hiya Jake!! Welcome to DW hope to see lots of piccies of you soon, now be a good boy and do poopoos in the garden
Ambo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks all. My mum said he was a funny looking ******!!!!! I told her it was character I know she didn't mean it, she was just winding me up.

My brother has fallen in love and has offered to come in for the rest of the week to look after him as he is not working (soft touch ) He is bringing the two dogs from my parents over tomorrow to meet him. He can't go out as he hasn't had all his jabs yet (Jake, not my brother ) but they have so the sooner they are introduced the better. I thought it was better to introduce them on his territory as well. My brother was the one who decided that Jake suited him so he has offered to take back his tag tomorrow and get him another one with his new name on it

We have just had a 10 minute play out in the garden and he has crashed out now.....bless. Lets just see how tonight goes. If he sleeps anything like my 4 yr old we should be okay
Meg
Supervisor

26-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi Ambo glad you got Jake home safe and sound...how old is he?
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Aww... Ambo that's great news! so glad to see you got him! you'll have to bring him for a visit and meet Dudley (though Dud may not like him ) CongRATS! and I can't wait to meet his fuzzy self!

xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 11:13 PM
he looks as he will be a real menace - a very very cute menace !!!
hello jake
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

27-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Congratulations Bet you are wondering now why you were ever bothered about the homecheck

I wish you and Jake many happy years together
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2005, 06:44 AM
Awww what a sweetie

Hi Jake and welcome to DW
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >