Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2014, 06:32 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. Raining here today.

Gorden will be going back to London later this morning but at least it will be a short week.
Dillon seems easier on his leg today maybe it was all the running and jumping about yesterday with Poppy and making himself at home in Paul ad Beth's cottage. at one point he took himself upstairs to explore.
My left knee is very painful today felt like I had cramp in the night behind my knee and now it is quite painful to walk on. Hoping the Ibuprofen sorts it.
Mark needs all the positive Dogsey vibes we can muster today please he has his 2nd stage interview for Lidl today not sure what time.

Helena I hope you manage today as I expect Dave will be going back to work if he hasn't already gone. Remember behave not that I think you can do much else at the moment.
To any others feeling poorly get well soon same goes for poorly doglets.

I will pop on and have a look at d.a.d in a while.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Work this morning till 2pm and then I am off till Thursday. Yesterday was very busy at work and we didn't stop. It was such a lovely day the outside tables in the sun were constantly full with customers as were the inside ones.

Its not raining here at the moment but I think showers are forecast and Thursday and Friday look like they are going to be very wet days.

Lynn I am glad Dillon is looking better on that leg today.

Malka I hope you and Pereg have had a good night.

H, I hope you are managing ok.

Hope everyone else and dogs are alright. have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Morning Bev hope the day is easier today.
Malka sorry forgot to say I hope Pereg is better today and you both had a good night.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 07:16 AM
morning all
1 finger left hand so bear with me. thamks 4 all good wishes. agony. dave been an absolute star but left me home alome 2 cope till 2night or 2moro, don't know yet.

zena just left with my friend who popped in yesterday with his wife 2 play with her and let her out, she was also a star BUT she has never gone out with anyone but me or dave bfore aso could be interesting lol.

you are all keeping me from the depths of depresasion here but so sorry I cant answer.

going 2 get 2 grips wiyh the speak to me facility on daves lappy and hopelly if I shout at it loud enough it will do as I saty and type properly so I can post up......eventuaklly.

sooooo handicapped AND SOOO SCARED OF THIS OP THURS MORNING COZ THEY JUST DONT KNOW HOW 2 FIX THIS SHATTERED BONE YET. sorry cant change caps only just looked up lol.

i.m watching you all,thanks again back soon.xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Its is dry at the moment but not for long as the sky is looking exceedingly dark and I think we are in for showers today. Housework on the agenda today as my OH has got a committee meeting here tonight.

Lynn Good luck to Mark with his second interview
Bev Have a good day at work and I hope two o'clock comes around very quickly
Helena I'll be interested to hear what your new routine will be I hope you managed to sleep OK. Sleeping with your arm on a separate pillow may help ... it did for me. I'll give you a call later.

Off to walk the dogs now. See you all later.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 07:20 AM
morning all, back to work after a long weekend, how depressing!

also not even doing real work doing some nonsense tour that everyone has to do where they get a half hour talk from each department (including HR, Health and Safety and IT, yay!!) to make sure we all know what the company does.

I'm fairly sure i knew what the company do when i applied for a job there!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Helena!!!!! hellooooooooooo
So good to see you, you will keep us entertained with your typing I think
So sorry to hear of your accident what a bl**dy nuisance.
Please don't worry about the op, I'm sure it will all go well. You might be wise to have a general anaesthetic, then they can get on with it and you won't know anything about it.
Take care, don't do anything else silly

The rest of you have a good day, I will be back in a while.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Welcome back HELENA. Don't worry about the typing - it's not quite as bad as your drunken ramblings & we understood you then Today is going to be fun for you (not) with Dave being away. Good luck with the op on Thursday. (((Hugs)))
Morning everyone else.
Gorgeous day here today up to now Just going to nip in to town for a few bits - otherwise it's just a normal day.
Back to work for the workers. Hope you have a good day there.
See you later
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Good morning all - what a nice surprise to see Helena back in our midst (albeit somewhat haltingly). Hang on in there lass and all the very best wishes for your op - I'm sure you'll breeze through it. Doubtless afterwards you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. Sounds like Zena will have other fingers to victimise in the near future, she'll probably relish the change, Shepherds are great for working things out and it does them good to have a bit of a fresh challenge. Weather here today is now brightening up after a long wet night, seemingly endless rain. I planted out a load of veg seedlings yesterday so it came in handy for them, should get them off to a flying start. Lots to do today, hope to catch you all later, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Morning Helena we won't nit pick about your bad grammar I think you have done well to get on here at all.
If Jenny is calling today I will give you a call tomorrow if your up to it.
Big (((hugs)).
Morning Jenny sun coming out here now shall I blow it along.
Morning Nippy Jen.

Just had an email from Mark I am sure he said the interview was today if it was he has been and is back home. He said he didn't feel as confident lots of managerial questions for a sales assistant job. He has done manager stuff he run the local garage for a couple of years. He should know by the end of the week. Its going to feel like a long week.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »