View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2011, 04:24 PM

Agility/Obedience/Flyball in North Wales (Dolgellau/Mach/Barmouth and surrounding)

I am looking for some doggy clubs in the North Wales area for agilty, flyball and general obedience and training.

Would be novice but hoping to improve in time.

A move is on the cards, and with a move will come a new dog (eventually) and I desperately want to become involved with some sports with the new addition. Basically looking in advance.

Will be based in the back end of beyond smack bang between Dolgellau and Mach.

I believe there is a club in Aber, but wondered if there was anything closer.

TA!
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2011, 05:30 PM
For agility, there is an A-Z of Clubs on the Agilitynet site. Sorry, can't help with the others!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2011, 05:33 PM
I knopw Aberystwyth has a thriving club and Anglesea is heaving with doggie activities and people----are either any good?

rune
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Aber is about 45 mins from here, and Anglesey is WAY up north from here.

It's doable, but I will be looking for a job, and I imagine I'm going to have about a 45 min commute no matter where I look (my other half really does live out in the valleys!!) so it's just viablity - getting in from work, getting out again and doing all the other 'normal' stuff inbetween. Other half's business is at his home, so he's about most of the day, but also means we can't move anywhere nearer civilisation (not complaining!!!).

If I can find work which allows me to leave early in the afternoons I'll be sitting pretty (qualified social worker though, so unlikely ).