Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 05:13 PM

'Do you need a poo bag?'

I played an absolute blinder the other morning:

I was walking my two up the road when a man pulled up in a 4x4 and let 4 labs out. They all ran up to us and were friendly enough. Then they all went off up the lane where all 4 proceeded to poo.

The man was blatantly going to walk off and leave 4 huge piles of poo in the lane so I shouted all nice and sweetly 'Excuse me, do you need a poo bag?' The man looked all embarrassed and said 'Well, I have some in the car'. I wasn't letting him get away with it so I said 'I know what it's like when you forget them, here I've got loads'.

So he had to pick up all the poo. Then for good measure, I met him on the way back and walked with him past the bags of poo he'd left on the bridge and then walked with him past the poo bin so he had to take it and dump it

He told me he usually walks at 6am - he probably never picks up the poo if he's out at that time with no one around

On another positive note, Tilly was very good with all the dogs. Even though she'd never met them she let them all have a sniff of her
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Good for you, I would have done the same. People like that give us all a bad name.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 05:48 PM
i have done the same in the past too..

well done !!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Good for you. I'll bet he does leave it all around at that time in the morning. What an idiot!! Glad he was shamed into dupping it (excuse the pun)
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Rofl thats brilliant. Good on you hun
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 06:51 PM
I would have done the same as well. However, I may NOT have been quite as polite as you.....
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Lol@Vicki

I find that if I'm all sweet and charming, people are more shamed into picking up instead of getting into a slanging match. Inside I'm really thinking 'You bliddy idiot, pick that poo up!!!!! Grrrrrrr!'