View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Hugs from all of us Lynn, I wish it was better news I was reading today I wish you all the strength in the world, sounds like you're going to need it now, and I sooooo wish I didn't have to say that after all you've been through, it breaks our hearts too you must know that xxxxxxxxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 04:33 PM
So sorry Lynn

i have no other words and nothing that will comfort you except perhaps know thatyou have done everything you canm and your lad is athome surrounded by love warmth and cuddles. Thinking of you all x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 04:46 PM
so sad to read Ollie is getting worse , I have no words to say other than how sorry I am for you all. Please give Ollie huge cuddles from me. I just wish it was better news for him. Keeping everything crossed that we do get some positive news soon xxx
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Thinking very much of Ollie and all of you Lynn, stay strong xx Sending big cuddles and hugs ((xx))
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 04:56 PM
I am so sorry Lynn. xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
Oh Ollie
I don't know what to say.....hugs from here too xxx
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
Am so sorry, you have some difficult decisions ahead. Gentle hugs to the lovely boy xx
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I`m so sorry. Be strong for him.
It sounds like you are preparing for his passing and my heart goes out to you. You have given him all the love he needed.
x
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
So sorry to hear Ollies feeling worse, Thinking of you all and sending kisses to Ollie xx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hugs from all of us Lynn, I wish it was better news I was reading today I wish you all the strength in the world, sounds like you're going to need it now, and I sooooo wish I didn't have to say that after all you've been through, it breaks our hearts too you must know that xxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
So sorry Lynn

i have no other words and nothing that will comfort you except perhaps know thatyou have done everything you canm and your lad is athome surrounded by love warmth and cuddles. Thinking of you all x
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
so sad to read Ollie is getting worse , I have no words to say other than how sorry I am for you all. Please give Ollie huge cuddles from me. I just wish it was better news for him. Keeping everything crossed that we do get some positive news soon xxx
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Thinking very much of Ollie and all of you Lynn, stay strong xx Sending big cuddles and hugs ((xx))
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
I am so sorry Lynn. xxxx
Thank you all.

I fear that time is nearer than we had hoped. I really had hoped for a quite a few months not weeks. We will send the video too Nadia and get her opinion. He seems happy enough eating he does seem to be struggling slightly pooing so maybe those muscles in his back end are failing now, he is also not squatting so low to do a wee he seems to be standing almost upright.

In most other ways he seems ok it is just the walking and rising it has all taken a backward turn and do we leave it till he gets to the state he was before or do we do something about it sooner and always wonder if we did the right thing ? God I don't know. It is hard to watch him like that but when he is laying Down and enthusiastic about his food it makes all these decisions so much harder.

Wev'e not taken him for his stroll for the video as Wednesday and Saturday were clearly too much for him. I just know when that steroid dose is lowered soon he is going to be worse it clearly isn't going to get better.

I will see what Nadia has to say she has nothing more to pull out of the bag so I know what the answer will be I will wait and see if she feels the time is right now or if we maybe leave it for a few days or possibly weeks.

Will keep you all updated.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I have no idea how you make such a difficult decision, and hope with my pup we have many more years before if ever we are in such an awful position.

Hugs and prayers that you will know when the time is right, and not be left with wondering what if for ever.

Hugs to you, Gorden and Ollie.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Lynn, so sorry to be reading your update today, it's heartbreaking to see a dog who once was able to bounce around and chase balls turn into one who is barely able to walk. You will have to think long and hard about what's best for him but I'm sure you'll do that and here's hoping he can have a little longer with you.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 05:53 PM
So sorry. Thinking of you xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 06:01 PM
So sorry to be reading this. Hugs to you all
Page 17 of 28 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »