Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 04:30 PM

It's oh so quiet......

I had an email yesterday from the Freedom Project - Boo was as good as gold on her way back home and was extremely pleased to see her owner. I'm glad she was only with us a few weeks so that she didn't lose the bond with her owner.

It's very quiet around here now and I think Bryan is enjoying a well earned rest. He's sleeping a lot and isn't even that bothered about going for a walk in the afternoons (it's either too hot or pouring down). I'm thinking about going down to two walks a day for a while.

I've been able to get on with some crafty stuff over the past two days. I've finished a toothbrush rug I was making for a friend and I've listed lots of new items of jewellery in my shop over at Folksy. If you're interested you can pop over to the website (wwwdotFolksydotcom) and search for Buddhistmusician.

I've also been doing a lot of baking - ginger biscuits, millionaire's shortbread, banana loaf and granola. It's my nana's birthday at the weekend so I'm baking her two small cakes (a carrot cake and a tea loaf). I've also made her a tiny moss garden in a jar .