View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Tbh, the only time I use mine is when I've parked up and the sun has been on it, so I wack it on for a few minutes before I get into it, then I turn it off and open the windows! My dogmobile doesn't have it, and we like the fresh air and blast from the windows much better than air con anyways. Next car for you then, make sure it has air con
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I always have my air con on (in summer obviously!) but does drink the petrol!
I often wonder if its safe cos I have never had it checked or serviced and had it years!!
Good for dogs in car tho
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2009, 06:22 PM
I use mine a lot, sod sitting in traffic with the windows open breathing in fumes, much nicer to be in the cool sweet smelling air with the windows shut. Sometimes I have the air con on and the windows/ sunroof open, I have a thirsty car anyway and the air con makes little difference to the fuel consumption, not half as bad as my need for speed anyway. I wouldn't have a car without these days.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 10:05 PM
i really wish i had it to chill the car for the doggies
yup it uses some fuel, but i checked the consumption driving with my windows open and that makes a big difference too, extra drag, and i hate the noise
wish someone made a stand alone unit for cars
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2